Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

would you ever start a non profit?

Non profit is a kind of business you need to dedicate and commit yourself for the success of the organization. You can ask for help from people but mostly you will be spending your personal money.
Non profit is a kind of business you need to dedicate and commit yourself for the success of the organization. You can ask for help from people but mostly you will be spending your personal money.

There are many non-profit organisations in my country. I really wonder how come they generate so much revenue when the fact of the matter is that the economical conditions of the country are really bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only thing that will make me to start a nonprofit is if I have made a lot of money. It is just a form of philanthropism and it is also one of the major things I am planning in the nearest future when I have made a lot of money.

Well starting a non profitable business is not a better option for private individuals or investors because it will be at their own risk. these are kind of business that are usually done by government.

Actually for anyone who has the money, starting a non profit business is a normal thing in other to help other people who are in need that is why at my side we have the NGOS workers, they run a nonprofit business.

I will not have any problem with this as long as it will benefit the masses , but the most important thing is how I will be able to maintain such organisation .
if I have to maintain it that means I have to spend my money every day to make sure it is successful.

Starting up a non-profit organisation is definitely not in my dictionary and it is not in my records presently. I prefer to start up a business that will give me reasonable money at the end of the day.

I will never start a non-profit business because I would establish a business with the aim of gaining and making reasonable profit from it and that is a major purpose of creating a business.

Starting a non profit business or organization requires commitment and dedication from the owner. I would love to start a non profit organization, but as at now I can't give the commitment that is needed to run it.

Well starting a non profitable business is not a better option for private individuals or investors because it will be at their own risk. these are kind of business that are usually done by government.
Anybody who just want to make money should not start a non-profit business. It will make them to lose a lot of money there but if you want to do philanthropy then you can start a non-profit business.

Personally starting a none profitable business is not a good option for me and I won't even think of starting it in the future. such business are mostly not undertaken by private rather the public firms.

Owning a non-profit organisation is a very important idea which I have in mind to come up with some times in the future as I have to give back to the society and empower as many people as possible so that they can become something meaningful.

Personally I think starting a non profit business is not an option for a private individual or firm better off with the government. It's only the government that engage into such kind of business for the benefit of their citizens.

Personally I am not the kind of person that will ever be interested in starting any kind of business that is not going to be making profit for me because the mindset I have on business is all about making money and nothing is going to change that.

Well it depends I think but I believe starting a non profitable business is not actually an option for private individual even though it might be for the public cooperation or government enterprise.

They are many organization like that are non profit. They are refer to as non profit organization, NGO. Their mission is to help the community and make life easier for masses. For now, I can not soley set up non profit business or organization. But I join group of people setting it up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds