Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

I don't think if there's anyone that will like to do that, we all started working online to earn money but no one wants to start up a business without getting profits from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly speaking I would like to make profits that's why i at all ventured into business. Therefore making my company a non profit generating can't simply be possible for me. I find it not comfortable to me.

Honestly speaking I would like to make profits that's why i at all ventured into business. Therefore making my company a non profit generating can't simply be possible for me. I find it not comfortable to me.
That's what I believe most people will like, no one wants to work without getting paid, we all started working online just to earn money and make our ends meet.

That's what I believe most people will like, no one wants to work without getting paid, we all started working online just to earn money and make our ends meet..
Actually, individual goals differs and there alot of non-profit companies and organization out there that were solely created to give back to the society.
It is good to be charitable especially is you have money sufficiently

Actually, individual goals differs and there alot of non-profit companies and organization out there that were solely created to give back to the society.
It is good to be charitable especially is you have money sufficiently
That's true, but I'm taking with the little experience we have, I believe you'll not like to work and not get paid, that doesn't seem to be a good idea, we all work to get paid.

I don't think if there's anyone that will like to do that, we all started working online to earn money but no one wants to start up a business without getting profits from it.
That's true, we all here wants money, I believe there's no one here that don't want money, we come online just to earn money, I don't think we'll have such kinds of platforms.

That's true, but I'm taking with the little experience we have, I believe you'll not like to work and not get paid, that doesn't seem to be a good idea, we all work to get paid.
Definitely, one has to be financially independent before trying to be opting for such goals
This is because of the way it can be demanding.

Definitely, one has to be financially independent before trying to be opting for such goals
This is because of the way it can be demanding.
If you want to be free from debt and lot of things you need to work hard in other to get the best results you want, you need financial freedom before you can do all those things.

If you want to be free from debt and lot of things you need to work hard in other to get the best results you want, you need financial freedom before you can do all those things.
That is why I always aim to be financially free, I always have this passion if giving back to the community and helping those jn need but my current financial state can not help the matter.

I believe the sole aim of any business is for profit making, if not it might not be considered as a business but rather an NGO organization or charity organization, it cool to be a charity organization if you have an alternative source of making money
That is just the true fact,some business are solely esterblished for some special need and cases,and that is where they will be focus,it could be to provide care for the less priviledge or persons having certain healt conditions.

This days most business people and company tends to venture there business in other to earn income at long last, but one can create a business just for charity purpose.

Whether or not a company is non-profitable or based on actual model of generating depends on the kind of organisation. There are many charity organisations that do not work for a profit at all.

Thats will never happen , i am working in order to make money to take care of my responsibility , and when you business is not making enough profit , then you have to shut it down .

If I have to make my business a non-profitable one, there must be a way I should generate funds to maintain the business and to keep it going. This can be done as long as the government is ready to assist.

company is to make more money and profit, making a non profit company is a waste of resources and I can't do that
If I have money to open a company I will never make it non profit
company is to make more money and profit, making a non profit company is a waste of resources and I can't do that
If I have money to open a company I will never make it non profit

I don't think that's possible, i believe we all start up a business to earn money, I don't think there will be anyone who will be interested on giving out free things.

In my company, nonprofit entities are possible.
But there is something about non-profit organizations that people don't grasp.
They never pay taxes, but they are still allowed to ask for donations from regular people.

I don't think that's possible, i believe we all start up a business to earn money, I don't think there will be anyone who will be interested on giving out free things.
making your business a non profit business means you are the one using your fund to run the business and you are using the profit to support people that needed help , and such company without profit will never last .

making your business a non profit business means you are the one using your fund to run the business and you are using the profit to support people that needed help , and such company without profit will never last .
That's a good idea, but I believe before you can do that you need to have enough, because there's no way you can be able to help other's if you don't have enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds