Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

A Business is a business, you cannot make it a non-profit. If you want to start a non-profit company, you should start fresh. When you start a nonprofit company, you will get a lot of benefits from the government.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can only make a company non profit when I already have other businesses or companies generating income for me. People actually run companies or businesses to gain profit, that is why most people that have a non profit company have already made it in life, money wise.

When starting up a company, you should make up your mind on what you want with the business, is it for profit or non profit making as you were still talking about starting up a non profit making business but still anticipating small profits.

In this life o believe there are stages to everything and in as much as if I make it one day I would know I started and struggled, I would love to lessen the work for some people so I might run a charity or a non profit but for now I do not think I would do that

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Would you ever start a non-profit?
You must be specific on your dealings, either to make profit or to run charity organization. Every venture have it goals, implement yours.

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

A non profit organization is a voluntary organization and if I can ever establish such company, that will mean that I'm fully ready financially and with every necessary things involved.

Any business without profit making is not deem to be called a business rather it should be called non profit organization or charitable organization and even charitable organizations also find way to earn from the donation people does gives and use part of the money for their personal problems. But if you have the means of sourcing out the income then you can go into it.

That's a tricky question, actually. There are many charity organizations that run on donations and they do not conduct business. They receive a good amount of funds. However, many people also believe that the owners of such organizations fill their pockets and that's unethetical due to the fact that they fill their pockets with more and more money. That might be true to some extenct but you really need to pay workers who are working in non-profit organization. So taking money makes sense.

For someone who is trying to survive , making his business non profitable ,is not ideal . Businesses that are non profitable are normally from wealthy people who wants to give out to the community .

This is so unrealistic because any business you are going into or any organisation you go there for the sole purpose of making a profit and satisfying the needs of the people. How do you want to do this ?

I intend to start a not for profit organization preferably in the health sector later on. Non profit organization are established for the sole purpose of providing essential service.

I can't operate this type of a company because I don't even know have the financial capability to maintain it because it requires millions of Dollars to run it smoothly.
[automerge]1618508585[/automerge]
I can't operate this type of a company because I don't even know have the financial capability to maintain it because it requires millions of Dollars to run it smoothly.

Concerning if I would make my company non-profitable. Well, I believe that every business and business owner establish their organization for the aim of making money and profit. For me, I would make my business profitable and also add value to the society

It is possible for someone to open a non profit making company, but this company can only be open to help individual in the less privilege in the society

Yes, sure. I would love to register a non-profit company because am personally inclined to community development more than making profits

yeah why not, but only on one condition, only when i'm aware of other sources of incomes that can gather money for me and make me financially satisfied and don't need any other sources

Well, a non profit making organization has a motive but as far as I'm concerned, I don't think I can establish a company and it'll be non profit because I believe in the motive that business is established to make profit

That's strange, if you don't make profit from the organisation you founded how will the organisation stand. There must be another means of great income to pay your staffs in that organisation.

Well I think it depends on your interest and goal for the company. if your plans for the company is to create a company that offers services without any real plan to make a profit. however when setting up this type of company you can always partner with other non-profit organisations to see how you can help the company grow yeah I think one of the ways that they make a profit is through grants by government and other well-meaning individuals

I don't think I can do something of such. Making a company non profitable is impossible According to my own opinion because I feel the main aim of establishing a business is to make profits

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds