Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

When we say a non profit organization I doubt that means they don't see any profits whatsoever it just isn't like how normal businesses make profits, I'm sure it might even have some advantages that a profit making organization doesn't have so it isn't all that bad

Advertisement Placeholder
Non profit organizations is achievable in my company. But their is something that people don't understand about non profits organization. They never pay tax, yet they are eligible to request for donations from commoners.
Non profit organisation is for non profit as the name implies,there role greatly differs and their impact as well.I know of a person who runs an NGO and it is into rehablitation of street kids,training and reuniting them with their parents after giving them starter packs for those that want to use their skill to earn a living.So it would not be proper for them to start paying tax to govt as the people that has donated this funds has already pay their own tax.

I can make my own company non-profitable when I am already very rich and have the resources to manage such company because making a company known profitable is donating to the less privilege.

In the future, I have plans of giving back to the society via charity schemes and grants but for now I am not going to make any of my companies non profit.

It is not possible for me to make my company or organisation nonprofit because I also need some money to run the organisation, I can make a charity home non-profit but for business it is not possible, I need money for daily maintenance and payments of employees.

I can only start a non profit organization when I am really rich like Bill Gates and the likes. At the moment I can only contribute my quota by helping the existing ones, not starting my own.

I have the dream that one day I would be able to impact my community but that is after I have made some money. For now all my companies will be created for profit.

Why should I build a company that I will not make profit with. I am not a father Christmas. Building a company with no profit will not last long. Because there won't be zeal to develop the company, because there will be the thinking that after all we are not making money from the company so we can not struggle with the company.

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Would you ever start a non-profit?
At this stage of my life I will never consider starting any business that is non-profit until I am rich and influential in the society before I can start up a non-profit organisation or foundation.

To make your company a profits oriented business or a non-profit business depends on the purpose for which the business is being set up and the resources that is available at your disposal.

For now, I don't think it's possible. Any company I start now will be for profits. However, as times goes on and you get richer, You can decide to dedicate a part of your money to charity. That's when you can now establish a non profit business.

A non-profit business can operate like a regular corporation with employees having good salaries. The remaining profit cannot be divided because it is registered as non-profit.

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

I advise you to go to a lawyer about your plan. They will give you suggestions on how to start the non profit organization. I don't have any experience yet working in a non profit organization. Our high school where I graduated before is a non profit school. It was founded by a non profit church.

I’ve worked non-profit before. For my CMT training I needed 45 hours volunteer work in the medical field so I worked in the Medical Records Office at our local hospital.
As for a business, I would aim more for an organization.. I think the only non-profit work I would consider would be for animal rights, nature conservation, things of that sort.
A biz is for making money though, yes? 😏🙂

A non-profit business can operate like a regular corporation with employees having good salaries. The remaining profit cannot be divided because it is registered as non-profit.
A nonprofit organisation does not have any profit to be distributed. So that becomes like one type of charity house, the profit amount goes to the charity.

Evey business venture you go into be it a profit making or non. Profit making like NGO, once it is fully established, there is always money to be made, even this NGO, they make money, profit do come in. That is how they are able to carter for the needs of the workers and also run the NGO

Making your company non profit is is good because is your choice to do that but me I will not do because business is all about profit.

Every business owner is planning to make a profit in his or her businesses so making a company where it is non profitable is like creating an NGO where you wish to help an individual because it will be very difficult for an individual to create a company where it is not profitable after using all the resources the time the money the expertise and another's you will put in it

I believe the sole aim of any business is for profit making, if not it might not be considered as a business but rather an NGO organization or charity organization, it cool to be a charity organization if you have an alternative source of making money
That's true the aim of any business is for profit. A business that is losing most of the time closed down. I have not heard any news yet about non profit organization closing down. I think inspite of being a non profit organization there must be a great financial support for this organization to grow and succeed. I wish all the best for all the non profit organization.

A non profit organization is very good and the best time to have it is, if an individual decides to have a non profit organization, after the owner must have determine an alternative for making money.
When an organisation has decided to become non profit it has decided to pursue a course either to assist or to help humanity,it is quit possible to operate a non profit organisation if you have the funding to do your activities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds