Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Would you ever start a non-profit?
I do not have any intention of having or running a non-profit organization in future.
You mean they still make profits? How?
If there is a way to make profits, then there is no way that is a non-profit organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have any intention of having or running a non-profit organization in future.
You mean they still make profits? How?
If there is a way to make profits, then there is no way that is a non-profit organization.
I wouldn't even think of running a non-profit organization at the moment. I'm just wondering where they would get their funding from to run the organization.

I wouldn't even think of running a non-profit organization at the moment. I'm just wondering where they would get their funding from to run the organization.
Why will i make my company a non profitable company/ organisation when the sole purpose of starting a business is to gain and make money, I believe the business will go down if you are running a non profit company.

Why will i make my company a non profitable company/ organisation when the sole purpose of starting a business is to gain and make money, I believe the business will go down if you are running a non profit company.
I can only think of making my company a non-profit organization if I am able to receive funding or financial support from donors and international organizations. This is because money is needed to run and operate an organization smoothly.

Non profit organizations is achievable in my company. But their is something that people don't understand about non profits organization. They never pay tax, yet they are eligible to request for donations from commoners.
One thing we should understand about most non profit organisation,is thatmost of them are actually esterblish to solve or intervane for a particular need,it is left for the cordinator to fund the organisation,else they look for funds else where.

So serious. I believe the major aims and objectives of starting any business, centred around profit making and sometimes it's only government owned companies that are not targeted at profit but private can not.

The most important thing going into a business right now for me is to make profit and that is exactly what I am going to do. I will be open to non-profit ideas but it is not when I am building the business newly

Personally I can't go into business that is non profitable because the primary aim of every entrepreneur is to.make profit out of the business they engage themselves and I believe mine can not be different.

Personally I can't go into business that is non profitable because the primary aim of every entrepreneur is to.make profit out of the business they engage themselves and I believe mine can not be different.
You are definitely right , why will I make my company or business a non profitable business when the essence of my starting a business and I am not running a charity organisation.

Actually only charity organisation that sometimes operates on non profitability aspects but any individual who engage into business, is 5o make profit out of his investment.

You can only make your company a non profit company only if you are running a charity organisation and without making money , the company will suddenly collapse because there won't be money to run the business.

It will be very difficult. You still need money for so many things , not only about the business or your personal self but money to run the affairs of the business perfectly. This only happens in charity organisation.

So serious. I believe the major aims and objectives of starting any business, centred around profit making and sometimes it's only government owned companies that are not targeted at profit but private can not.
I also wonder how people about starting a non profit business when you are not running a charity organisation, the purpose of starting a business is to make profit not loss.

Non profit organizations is achievable in my company. But their is something that people don't understand about non profits organization. They never pay tax, yet they are eligible to request for donations from commoners.
I believe the much reason why many people go into business is to make profit from the business, for me I can never start up a business that I will not get any profit from it, because we all know that the reason we should go into business is making money.

It will be very difficult to make it a full non-profitable organisation because I will still need money for funding and payment of staff. I could make it non-profitable organisation but I still generate money to maintain the business.

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Would you ever start a non-profit?
There are lots of organisation and outfit that runs on non profit platform,but one thing you get to understand is that you will really need to get a source of funding,though it depend on the project that one is engaged in.

Only if need be. I know there are so many advantage of making your company or business nonprofit but the most important thing is how money will be generated to maintain the business or organisation.. some non-profit organisation are always supported by the government here

My soul aim for starting my business is to make money , profits and be financially free , so why will I start a non profit company when I know it will make me broke and loose everything.

I will like to create a non-profit organisation after I have achieved a lot about my business goals but my first business is definitely not going to be for that.

Running a non profitable company is not possible in my own point of view , even if you intended to be helping people around you , you need the profit to help people or else the business will collapse soon .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds