Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

A business that is not profit oriented ? The sole aim of running a business is to make profit so opening a non profit business is like running a charity service . Why stress yourself making plans and strategies when you are not gaining from it. I believe businesses should be profit oriented and i wouldn't make my business non profitable

Advertisement Placeholder
I go into business to make profit from myself. therefore I cannot make my business to become a non-profitable organisation. it will be very difficult to pay salary and expand the business if you are not making profit with your business.

A business that is not profit oriented ? The sole aim of running a business is to make profit so opening a non profit business is like running a charity service . Why stress yourself making plans and strategies when you are not gaining from it. I believe businesses should be profit oriented and i wouldn't make my business non profitable
That's it. The sole aim of business is make profits. No one wants to start up a business without profits on it. Business goes well with profits.

I don't think I can make my company to be a non-profit organization at the moment. This is because I don't have the financial capability to do that and most of the funds required to run my business is directly from the proceeds of the business.

There is no way I am going to make business non profit one. I go into business in order to make money for myself and to be able to invest in order business. Lastly to give back to the society.

If someone intends to start a non-profit organization, they must first figure out a way to make money.

If someone intends to start a non-profit organization, they must first figure out a way to make money.
That's very true. If someone wants to start a non profit business,he or she must find a way to make money,because we all start business with purpose of making profits.

There is no way I am going to make business non profit one. I go into business in order to make money for myself and to be able to invest in order business. Lastly to give back to the society.
Even me there is no way I can be able to make my business this way because I will need some money to be able to maintain my business and organisation, this can only happen if there is a trusted bodies or organisation that will be able to support every activities of the organisation.

It could be non profit , basically if the service and benefit the company provides is for the general public and they actually don't want to earn more and make gain's,but just provide service

Well it all depends on what I have to gain by that single act and if it is something beneficial then I will really go for it but then if it is something that is not beneficial then I won't go for it

There are so many things that need to be put into consideration because its not easy at all to make a company non profit, i think for me before i can make my company non profit is that if i can have other alternative to earn money.

A Non-profit organization usually depends on large donations to generate revenue and the amount of money they receive in charity might differ each and every month. Not all the people donate money, so I do not think that it would be wise to run a Non-profit organization that depends on donations only.

It actually took me a lot of money before I was able to start this company and as such I do not think I am going to make it to be a non-profit for any reason whatsoever. I might consider this in the future after I have made so many profit.

For now, my main aim for getting into business is to make the profits. Therefore, I cannot make my business non profit right now. But I hope that as time goes by, I will be able to do this as a way to give back to the society.

A Non-profit organization usually depends on large donations to generate revenue and the amount of money they receive in charity might differ each and every month. Not all the people donate money, so I do not think that it would be wise to run a Non-profit organization that depends on donations only.
The non profit organization usually have a different motive entirely ,I think most times their main criteria or goal might not even be for making profit but for other purposes ,so a non profit organization actually have its own objectives

It is not a business ideas for business owner to be nonprofitable. Enterpreneur must think positive and negative,their must be solid arrangements before and after starting business.

My last formal employment was in a non-profit organization. It can earn money but the profit cannot be divided to the owners simply because it is not allowed due to the nature of its business (non-profit). However, you can still work around the prohibition by giving salaries and bonuses to the employees.

The non profit organization usually have a different motive entirely ,I think most times their main criteria or goal might not even be for making profit but for other purposes ,so a non profit organization actually have its own objectives

Yes, however, even non-profit organizations need funds in order to carry out their activities and reach goals. They solely rely on donation money and I think many people do donate them in huge amounts, but sometimes they receive low amounts of money in donation.

Well I don't have that in my mind now because the cost of running a nonprofit organisation is very high,An individual personally may not be able to do this on their own , but they would needs to get help from external source maybe from the government or voluntary donation from people or organization.

A non profit company would help the employees and they poor but the owner will not earn anything, I will only consider opening such a company when I know I am very rich and well to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds