Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

In my company, nonprofit entities are possible.
But there is something about non-profit organizations that people don't grasp.
They never pay taxes, but they are still allowed to ask for donations from regular people.
I thought a non-profit companies normally gives their profits out to people that are in need but now that you have explained better , I now understand fully well about a non profit organizations

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that the aim of everything business is to make profit. I would never think of starting up a non-profit business. If i'm to own a business, then it should be to make profit.

I believe that the aim of everything business is to make profit. I would never think of starting up a non-profit business. If i'm to own a business, then it should be to make profit.
Money is the essence of life and the most important thing that human need to excel , so we are into the business to make profit , and not making profit means throwing money into the ocean and leading to the closure of the business .

Money is the essence of life and the most important thing that human need to excel , so we are into the business to make profit , and not making profit means throwing money into the ocean and leading to the closure of the business .
It is true that money is the essence of life and that most people are into business because of the profit, but there are also some people into business just because of their passion for it. They really don't care if they make profit or not.

Depends on the type of business and making a business a non-profitable organisation sometimes comes with so many challenges. To maintain such business profit must be generated from the business or somewhere

Depends on the type of business and making a business a non-profitable organisation sometimes comes with so many challenges. To maintain such business profit must be generated from the business or somewhere

I think that even many non-profit companies also require some sort of revenues in order to generate money because they have to deal with many different kinds of expenses.

I think that even many non-profit companies also require some sort of revenues in order to generate money because they have to deal with many different kinds of expenses.
That is what I was trying to say . it is either the government will be providing them with the revenue needed to run the organisation or they generate by themselves. You will need a lot of money to run a lot of expenses even as a non-profit organisation.

i will never do that, I am in business to make a profit, we have countless number of NGOs already, and i am not ready to join that list anytime soon.

I really do think that at this stage of my life that I don't really think I can handle establishing a non-profit organization yet. Maybe it's a thing for when I am very wealthy and influential.

If only the government is willing to support I will not have any problem but as long as there is no support anywhere else then I have to be looking for a way to maintain the business.
It is easy to make your business non profit if you don't have support from anywhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds