Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

It all depends on who you really are, it is possible for me to make my business non-profit but as for now i still need more cash so I can't make my business non-profit

Advertisement Placeholder
Generally it is known that most not profit organization is not after profit. Even workers come as volunteers. So if you have another source of making profit you can definitely push your non profit organization.

To someone like me, I do not think this is a good idea. The main aim of doing business is to make profits and so I don't see myself doing such for now.
I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Would you ever start a non-profit?

If you talk about business then i can say that one of the reason or purpose of business is profit making so if you want it to be non profit making then it is no longer r a business

It depends on your financial strength that determine if to make your company a nonprofit organization. If your have the resources at your disposal there is nothing wrong in making your company a nonprofit organization.

It is a man that has eaten enough that can give to another in need. When I have established enough, I can choose to have a company for non-profit as well

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

A company is a company and shoukd never be non-profit organization. The aim of a company is to make profit and not for charitable purposes. An NGO should be differentiated from a company.

the solemn end of every establishment is for profit generation with it the profit as a reward for entrepreneurs then it's no longer a business because even NGOs make some money for running it affairs.

I am not going to make my business non profit at least not when am just starting out because I at this point, my aim of staring a business is to make profit and that is exactly what I am going to do.

I cannot run a business that can not give me profit, because the reason why many people are going into business is to make profit from the business.

Concerning your question on if i will make my business non profit, well, at this point in time, my answer is a stern no, maybe that could change later or not, i don't know, but right here right now it's a no for me, as business is to make profit

I have 12 years experience in working as a technical consultant of a non-profit organization that is related with the movie industry. The organization is managed by a president and ruled by a board of directors with the chairman of the board as the supreme player. The organization can earn money but only in projects. There is no dividend so the employees are paid their salaries but the rest of the profit, if any, are kept in the account of the organization.

If I need the profits, then I won't consider making the business a non profit. Most companies that are made to be non profit are those that deal with charity. So unless I want to go for charity, I won't make my business to be non profit.

Well, when you start any company it is basically non-profit organization. But in that time you make your all the efforts to grow it up as much as you can. But a company with no profits is useless. Because why would you put all your efforts to grow a company which gives you nothing? I think it can never happen.

Its possible to operate a non profit organisation and pay staff at the same time,since its nn profit it usually gets its funding from donor agency or good spirited individual or organisation,and this is what is used to do their expenses.

Most people make their company non-profit if they want to dedicate it or give it another to help less privilege. Making your company non profit it simply giving to the society

Yes there are ways to make profit for a non profit organization this is gotten from donations. From that money employees can be paid and used to settle the necessary.

Yes I can , if I have a purpose to achieve, it could be inform of charity or human rights abuse, you must have a reason for wanting to start a non profit organization remember it takes a lot of energy and commitment to make it work
To set up an organisation that catters for special needs of some disadvantaged persons in the society is what a non profit organisation is there for.And it needs persons that has that passion and special calling to do this.Funds can be gotten from good spirited individuals and donor agencies.

As a private entrepreneur or enterprise he engage in to business for the purpose of income or profit generation therefore any business establishment that is not aimed at profit making or income generation may be considered a public welfare service provided by the government of the state to it citizens.

Most people make their company non-profitable when they want to give back to The society it is a decision and individual can make when he or she wants to give back to The society.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds