Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

Technology is improving everyday for sure as everyone knows but then I do not believe that robots can take every job that is available currently.

Advertisement Placeholder
I also learnt that there is a software that prepare the codes in any programming language , we just need to give the information on the purpose of the program and some instructions. There are robots that can code , so maybe there is no more need for anyone to learn coding languages.
That is the main idea behind artificial intelligence, a robot that can think for itself without necessarily having help from man.

That is the main idea behind artificial intelligence, a robot that can think for itself without necessarily having help from man.
So , soon there will be a day where everyone sits at home with not much work but still get paid for small work that the robots are not capable of doing.

So , soon there will be a day where everyone sits at home with not much work but still get paid for small work that the robots are not capable of doing.
Those that would make money very much then would be people that have learnt about technology and robots since most others jobs would be out dated

Sincerely robot will take some of our job but not completely and lots of works robot can't do. But in recent years Technology is gradually taking jobs from humans.

I know such development is in place production of advance robot but sincerely there is no way you can tell me that its going to take over human jobs there are some jobs which the robot can never do but human dose it better so such action will not be possible
Yes I know no matter how advanced the robot is, it will still be very difficult for them to do some of the job that is available now but even with that they can take over the majority of our job which will leave a lot of people unemployed.

The world is advancing in the area of technology and very fast at that. In the bear future, expect that a lot of things would be done much easily and people would loose jobs.
Wooden house mint of technology and the developments that involves around industrialisation I think in the next decade robots will take over jobs especially industry works

Yes I know no matter how advanced the robot is, it will still be very difficult for them to do some of the job that is available now but even with that they can take over the majority of our job which will leave a lot of people unemployed.
In the BBC documentary on Food factories, the processing of the food is handled by robots (actually machines in the assembly line). But there are still humans that oversee the production and handling the procedure that the machines couldn't handle. Most likely that division of work between robots and humans will stay.

Whether robot will take our job or not,the time is already here. Many have lost their job to technological advancements and that is the way it will continue to be. This is because this advancements is coming out every now and then.
Except there are legislation to regulate it it will be a disaster in the foreseeable future.

Those that would make money very much then would be people that have learnt about technology and robots since most others jobs would be out dated
Yeah those who have knowledge on IOT , artificial intelligence and robots are most likely to survive better in future generations. One has to opt for such streams of studies right from their college days.

Yeah those who have knowledge on IOT , artificial intelligence and robots are most likely to survive better in future generations. One has to opt for such streams of studies right from their college days.
That is why I am advising Start ups to learn a skill that would be relevant in the coming years so their business doesn't become obsolete in future.

That is why I am advising Start ups to learn a skill that would be relevant in the coming years so their business doesn't become obsolete in future.
Learning a proper skill now is very important in life since we are in computer age and technology is taking over most of our responsibility , its better to have a job at hand to secure the future.

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
Very soon most people will be jobless because technology advances everyday life is very easy now because there is alway machine to do what human can do,

There are people out there spending so much time to make things much more easier. Yes, I believe with time, there will be more and more automated actions that would have needed human interventions but I do not think bots can take all the jobs .
I am of the view that they can never come a time where by the robot to take like 100% of all the jobs because human beings are very important in job so it will never happen.

Learning a proper skill now is very important in life since we are in computer age and technology is taking over most of our responsibility , its better to have a job at hand to secure the future.
But I do not think that l the jobs are going to go extinct to be replaced by robots there should be some jobs that may be retained like managerial jobs that require thinking, don't you think

Well no one can tell what will happen in the future but with the available information about what is going on in our day-to-day activities is every possibility that Robert will definitely take or job.

I don't think so... Though it may affect those people who initially are working at what the robot is meant to. There are also work forces required to produce this robot hence, recreating employments

In the BBC documentary on Food factories, the processing of the food is handled by robots (actually machines in the assembly line). But there are still humans that oversee the production and handling the procedure that the machines couldn't handle. Most likely that division of work between robots and humans will stay.
Okay but I believe that robots will take over a lot of our job because all those things that machines are doing at the factory you are saying could I've been done by human but machines and technology has taken over and this has reduced the labour force of human.

Well the world is advancing at a fast lane and great innovations are being made. Robots are being positioned to replace humans in work space. It will take some time to be fully implemented.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds