Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth of the matter is that it's something that will definitely happen anytime in the future because it's the level of technology advancement that we experiencing today that will determine what happens tomorrow.
Production of advance robot is going on rapidly and i believe that In few years it will be possible that robots will take over some of the things we are doing, this might render a lot of people jobless.

Production of advance robot is going on rapidly and i believe that In few years it will be possible that robots will take over some of the things we are doing, this might render a lot of people jobless.
I know such development is in place production of advance robot but sincerely there is no way you can tell me that its going to take over human jobs there are some jobs which the robot can never do but human dose it better so such action will not be possible

The impacts of the robots in the future is already something that is been formed presently to make it happen. A lot of designs and production plans are under way to bring this to reality gradually.

Lol!!! So many people are actually afraid whenever this type of discussion about the robots comes up. They are going to actually take our jobs in the coming future. I know this at least if things continue they way they are about bringing more of them on board

Lol!!! So many people are actually afraid whenever this type of discussion about the robots comes up. They are going to actually take our jobs in the coming future. I know this at least if things continue they way they are about bringing more of them on board
I think it might actually be possible because robots have started taking over some of the job we are doing, it is very much possible that aircraft pilot may not be available in the future.

I think it might actually be possible because robots have started taking over some of the job we are doing, it is very much possible that aircraft pilot may not be available in the future.
Makes sense. After all there are some self driven cars these days as we speak. What will makes them not make self driven airplanes in the future? We are simply gradually cruising ronthat point in the future where robots will virtually be running things and decisions

The world is advancing in the area of technology and very fast at that. In the bear future, expect that a lot of things would be done much easily and people would loose jobs.
All the way technology is advancing in the next 10 years or a decade from now, I believe that robots will take over the works and industries and People who work they will no longer have jobs.

Makes sense. After all there are some self driven cars these days as we speak. What will makes them not make self driven airplanes in the future? We are simply gradually cruising ronthat point in the future where robots will virtually be running things and decisions
But at this point what will be the fate of human labour if there will be an advance robot to take over everything. I think during this time the rate of unemployment will be so much because the robot will deprive a lot of people an opportunity of being employed.

Jobs are always there though there are improvement in technology like the robots that replace human work. There can be multi billion dollars industry like space mining and lot of people can get employed. Robots don't have their own intelligence , they still require some human inputs to work. And the work gets generated to input the robot with information. Though the robot can process it and produce the right output.

Robots are already taking over our jobs, we already have teller machine that accepts deposits leaving bank teller people sacked

The robot can do simple jobs, but a robot will never occupy a high position like SEO, president, Director of Business, or a sensitive occupation because humans will do it perfectly.

The human has a mind to think and do what's better for the company, but robots can't analyze like an engineer, so that's why people should learn a skill and avoid simple jobs because robots can get them.

Robots are already taking over our jobs, we already have teller machine that accepts deposits leaving bank teller people sacked
I also learnt that there is a software that prepare the codes in any programming language , we just need to give the information on the purpose of the program and some instructions. There are robots that can code , so maybe there is no more need for anyone to learn coding languages.

Of course, the way it is going AI is growing so rapid a rate that even doctors and some nurses might be at risk.
One way to go for everyone is to learn or become adept at machine language. That way, we can profit from the recent developments

Robots have already taken a lot of manual jobs. Mega factories use Robots to do a lot of work. I think the work that requires are still safe for human beings but soon the time will come when AI powered Robots will start doing work that requires mental power

Truth be told , robots are already taking over from human being lately and we now have limited work ,take for example in a banking settings , if you want to enter the bank now, it's the machine that will open the door for you and also if you want to withdraw money and not enter the bank , you can just simply use the atm machine to make a withdrawal.

Actually, if you use robot the rate of unemployment will reduce.
But the artificial intelligence it really helps in terms of hard jobs but people will loose there jobs

The robot can do simple jobs, but a robot will never occupy a high position like SEO, president, Director of Business, or a sensitive occupation because humans will do it perfectly.

The human has a mind to think and do what's better for the company, but robots can't analyze like an engineer, so that's why people should learn a skill and avoid simple jobs because robots can get them.
Well said, the human mind can never be compared to that of a human, no matter how upgraded the machine might be, it can never be in the same level as the human mind, after all it was humans that created the machine in the first place.

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
I believe pretty soon robot will take over most jobs starting from the banking sector to transport and most big industries will no longer need the service of human we are approaching the era of robot

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
It will really get to a very long time before we can even contemplate rib robot taking jobs from human beings because there are some highly technical jobs that will always require a human input no matter how advanced the robot is because we all know that humans beings are the most intelligent animal in the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds