Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

Yes they are trying to take over but no matter how difficult or hard they try to,they won't be able to because they are subject to our programming,and programmers

Advertisement Placeholder
Robots and machines are truly taking over so many human jobs. Which is so threatening to many. But I am certain that more jobs will come up as time goes by. Things evolve in this world, so will earning opportunities.

I understand that there are lots of improvements in technology but it doesn't depict that humans will be totally replaced with artificial intelligence. The bots have limitations.

Robots can not take our jobs. This ideas of using robots to replace human being can not completely work, because engineers that would set robots to start work are human being and their will be some people to give account of the company activities.

People keep complianing that theres job scarcity out there in the world , they never know and realised that 95% of the job has been taking away by robort, the staff inside the bank with the security has been reduced drastically.

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
It is actually a fact that robots will take over at least a minimum of 70% of human labor job which is a very high number because it's going to render a lot of people jobless in the future. It is why a lot of people are I'm trying to pursue skills that is going to keep them on the job that robots can't really be able to take.

I feel with the way things are going, robots will take over our jobs. They are already doing something slowly already, very soon they might take over all our jobs.

I would love to dine in the Hongkong restaurant where the food server is a robot. It was just unfortunate that the pandemic came and travel became impractical. I think robots will take over with the dirty jobs particularly those needing hard labor. Now the digging for a construction of a building is done by heavy equipment. No more men with shovel and pick to dig the ground.

The problem is that the robot who would be serving you would have replaced the job of a human and the human waiter would probably be suffering from financial crisis. This is something that many people fear in regards to the advancement and development of technology.

Robot will take over some of the jobs we do , but not in every aspect... People will still work... Even if automatic technology has taken over all our technology system.. them the government still have to pay everyone salary ..we won't stay like that.

Concerning your question on if robots can take our job as humans and play our role, I will say this depends on the perspective you see it from, there are things humans can do that robots cant, and besides the robots still need human intervention
Robots have already started taking our jobs today and it's something that is going to keep happening till he gets to the extent that a lot of people have been out of the job.

We can imagine what robots would be doing in the future and what sort of technology would we be using as we are using cryptocurrency bots to make predictions about stock prices and cryptocurrency prices!

This is quite possible but even though that is an advancement in technology there will always be a limitation of how far a robot can go , I think human being still have a greater advantage over robot in So many Ways.

They won't take all our jobs, because AI Robots will before long be a need but they won't take all our employments AI and robots may make as numerous occupations as they uproot Robots render a few directors out of date Certain sorts of directors ended up unnecessary as businesses increment computerization, agreeing to the think about. The drop is basically an impact of advanced innovation,

I know that robots and some crazy entities will take over the job riles of humans some day in the future. From the way these guys are going about with their drive for artificial intelligences these days, it is not going to be a long time before these entities takes over our job riles.

Robot has taken over almost all the aspect of human job activities , but they couldn't take all our job because its human that need to control the machine in order to work,

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
One of the things that technology has brought is that it has brought efficiency and alos the ease of doing things both industrally and in our personal task,has increase,most jobs are being done in an automated form,which has reduce the dependence on humans.

Robot may be clever in so many dimensions but the possibility of robots taking over some of the jobs in the future is not possible , it is possible that it will take over certain jobs but definitely not all of them.

I think that robots have already taken our jobs to some extent. However, this does not necessarily mean that unemployment is caused by those robots. I guess that robots have also created jobs as well. For example, computer is a machine and we need humans to operate it. Thus, machines have created jobs for us.

I think that robots have already taken our jobs to some extent. However, this does not necessarily mean that unemployment is caused by those robots. I guess that robots have also created jobs as well. For example, computer is a machine and we need humans to operate it. Thus, machines have created jobs for us.
Most of the human jobs has already been taken over by robot because most of the work out there are been done by machines , take for example the staff in the banking hall has been reduced drastically .

Robot may not take over our jobs completely but is likely to take good part of our job in the future. A lot of people believe that Robot may not take over all our jobs but there is no telling of wonders science and technology will bring in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds