Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I think in a distant future, companies and big corporations can make an argument that robots are better than human labour, and of course they don't receive payment, nor do they need to rest. I think it might take a while, although there are reports that Amazon in their warehouses uses robots.

When it comes to adopting a superior technology, I guess big companies such as Google, Microsoft, etc will be the first one to adopt such kind of technologies. Who knows they might be currently using superior technology we are unaware about?

Advertisement Placeholder
Robot and automation take over of all human jobs. Good since the advent of the robot life becomes easier. The robot does a great job, no break down ,no sickness, it's very fast,no feedings and it reduce employment.
In Africa unemployment is higher so the robot are useful but not yet needed except in very high places of risks.
The problem that the big majority of robots don't upgrade their algorithms themselves without external human intervention or maintenance during hours of consecutive devellopping and testing and setup instructions.

The Truth is as much as we bring in robots to Begin working for us, the more we need human supports to assist, fix, debug, program and work on more robots, only people that can loose their work are those that choose not to embrace technology

Robot and automation take over of all human jobs. Good since the advent of the robot life becomes easier. The robot does a great job, no break down ,no sickness, it's very fast,no feedings and it reduce employment.
In Africa unemployment is higher so the robot are useful but not yet needed except in very high places of risks.
Seriously, that's a very big challenge in African countries where there are high rate of unemployment even without the use of robots in their work places.

Though robot has taken over some of he jobs that ought to have been performed by human. But the fact remains that human efforts can never be waded off. Human will still be needed to perform some operations that these robot can not perform. The only advantage to the use of robot may be ease of human effort.

People quit some of the works because they work depending on their feeling it is good or exhausting work while robots are just practicing the instructions.
The reason why some people work for other people is as a result of the money that they need for doing something and when such money is not being realised there is no essence in working again.

The problem that the big majority of robots don't upgrade their algorithms themselves without external human intervention or maintenance during hours of consecutive devellopping and testing and setup instructions.
This is actually very true because those robots will get to the extent that it will still require human labour to do some certain thing for them to still be in use which if it is not been done, the robots will breakdown.

When it comes to adopting a superior technology, I guess big companies such as Google, Microsoft, etc will be the first one to adopt such kind of technologies. Who knows they might be currently using superior technology we are unaware about?
What are the technology is superior or not as long as it is capable of replacing human label it is definitely going to do it effectively and efficiently when compared to what a human being can do.

Though robots have starting dominating most business sectors, now we even have bots that helps in our trading. I believe within the next 10 to 15 years robots would play more roles in our business sectors than it is doing now.
True though. Most trading sites has robot interacting with customers other than human customer sales guide. There are slowly replacing human in almost all the sectors

True though. Most trading sites has robot interacting with customers other than human customer sales guide. There are slowly replacing human in almost all the sectors
Yes I have also heard about these trading platforms that make use of robots, how accurate are these robots by the way? I still can't trust them just yet.

Yes I have also heard about these trading platforms that make use of robots, how accurate are these robots by the way? I still can't trust them just yet.
Lol. I believe there are accurate. They only do things that they are programmed to do. I believe that's the only flaws, online humans they can't render services they are not programmed for

Lol. I believe there are accurate. They only do things that they are programmed to do. I believe that's the only flaws, online humans they can't render services they are not programmed for
Hmm I understand your point, meaning if there is an error on the part of the person doing the programming, it would affect their functions and the results they produce as well right?

What are the technology is superior or not as long as it is capable of replacing human label it is definitely going to do it effectively and efficiently when compared to what a human being can do.

I believe that no technology could replace humans in a complete manner because robots will be dependent upon humans in the future as well, no matter how advanced they are and it doesn't matter what kind of artificial intelligence they possess.

I think we are gradually reaching a age where there is increase in the existence of robots and technology ,I think the increase would obviously make less needed human labour available in the market

A lot of people still actually don't trust it when it comes to robots trading for them online because they believe that it can actually be manipulated and they might actually lose money.

A lot of people still actually don't trust it when it comes to robots trading for them online because they believe that it can actually be manipulated and they might actually lose money.
Yes I also have this thought and personally I see it as a waste cause I know for a fact that these robots are not free, meaning one would have to pay for this robots. After paying for the robots before you would think of the capital needed for trading.

It is practically impossible that something like this should happen. Robots are going to take a lot of human jobs and make things much more easier but then they are not going to take all the jobs completely.

People will always be taking advantage of technology to the best of their knowledge and I am not surprised that it is been involved in cryptocurrency trading as well as Forex as well.

People will always be taking advantage of technology to the best of their knowledge and I am not surprised that it is been involved in cryptocurrency trading as well as Forex as well.
Don't be surprise, it's a matter of time before we have robots doing everything humans can. Hospital are trying to see how they can use robot to supply drugs for Patience on the sick bed thereby eliminating nurses

I think we are gradually reaching a age where there is increase in the existence of robots and technology ,I think the increase would obviously make less needed human labour available in the market

I think the development of technology could be double edged sword. It could also create jobs. For example, the development of cryptocurrencies have created many investment opportunities for investors. This is something that was not possible prior to development of blockchain technology.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds