Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

Most of the human jobs has already been taken over by robot because most of the work out there are been done by machines , take for example the staff in the banking hall has been reduced drastically .

I live in a tier 3 country. So, it will take a lots of time for the banks and other companies to introduce robots. Having said that, there will come a time when usage of robots will be quite high in many tier 1 countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
Yes, it could get to a time where robots replace humans. AI is moving at an incredible speed in terms of progression, and so the robot would be able to think and speak almost like a human

I think the technology is kinda of killing the human labor market demand in the world. For instance a Job that could be done by ten people can be done by two to three people with the help of a robot. To make the matters worse robots are cheaper to manage and maintain than the human labor

Yes, it could get to a time where robots replace humans. AI is moving at an incredible speed in terms of progression, and so the robot would be able to think and speak almost like a human
Robot has been replacing human innthe aspect of job nowadays , taking for example the ATM machines has reduce human works in the banking system and that's the reason why you don't see many staff in the banking hall.

Robot has been replacing human innthe aspect of job nowadays , taking for example the ATM machines has reduce human works in the banking system and that's the reason why you don't see many staff in the banking hall.
This school of thought is valid, and robots emerging have coincided with the laying off of workers and the reduction of the working force in a company. I think this is because with the robots, there is no room for pilfering money or making incorrect financial calculations

I think the technology is kinda of killing the human labor market demand in the world. For instance a Job that could be done by ten people can be done by two to three people with the help of a robot. To make the matters worse robots are cheaper to manage and maintain than the human labor
Technology is advancing in the work in daily basis and it has brought up the creation of machine which are making man's work more easier but on The other hand , it has increased unemployment.

As time goes on new inventions are made, the previous ones are advanced, and most of them have been seen doing the human task, but I don't think that technology would completely take over the human job, and this is because they don't have the completely choosing ability, which is very important for every human. However if 50% of the human jobs would be replaced by robots, then it would take decades before that is actualised

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds