Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

Yes, I believe that there are a few jobs that cannot be replaced by machine. however, some jobs in factories are indeed replaced by machines. For example, there was a time when bottle caps were manually fitted by humans but now machine do this job perfectly.
Of course, I understand that machines are an advance in companies, but there are some others in which the human being is necessary, even to operate such machines, as the case you express, these do the work of bottle caps, but it does not work without being operated by the human being.

Advertisement Placeholder
In as much as technology has rapidly taking over the globe, I don't think robots can totally take the place of human resource.
Human resource will always remain a vital entity in any Enterprise or organisation.

I believe that there are some jobs which robots cannot carry out effectively. Example of such job human resources analyst. you still need human impulse to come to the right conclusion.

It is a scary thought that we will lose our jobs to robots or Artificial intelligence (AI) but gradually it is becoming a reality as machines can do most of the work that human labour can do.

Robots cannot replace human when it comes to attending to customers through customer services. Customer service requires human feelings and empathy to connect with the customers something a robot cannot do.

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
It is possible, but this won't happen too soon.
Already, a lot of jobs have been rendered obsolete by modern technology.
Robots have replaced most factory workers and emails have replaced our post office staff.

I've seen this happening live in most digitalized states especially China and if globally embraced then it's so sad because I can see this coming in many years to come, there is a possibility.

Robots will harvest, cook, and serve our food. They will work in our factories, drive our cars, and walk our dogs. Like it or not, the age of work is coming to an end.

it is possible that robots can do all the machinery works. But I believe that there are some works which computer cannot do. Robot cannot negotiate with the investors it takes human intelligent to do this successfully.

Yes for sure. Robot will take over some jobs but not completely because so many logical jobs will involve humans to control the robots. This is why we are advised to get AI, machine learning skills for advancement and not to become obsolete in our career.

Honestly, it has been taking most of human job that is why the rate of unemployment increases day by days but never the less it cant take the job completely since it is also operated by man

The advancement in technology will sure affect many just as you've pointed out and at that time I do believe that there would be scarcity of jobs for human but still I don't think they can take over all human jobs but certainly most of them

Yes, as I said it earlier Robot will take over some of the jobs we do but this will not cause any impact on the economy and increase the high level of unemployment,in construction industry most of the tasks are being handled by machines but there is still a large number of humans support and supervision this will be the same in all sectors even in the future.

unfortunately, that's about it for the future. robots will replace our jobs especially. Of course, the owner likes to buy a robot to work there rather than pay a man every month for that job :)

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
This impeforation has already begun.
A lot of human jobs have already been taken over by robots or digital programs.
In a century, am certain that 90% of human jobs would be taken over by robots.

Robot will surely takes over hundreds of our duties but the fact still remains that they won't be able to take all. They will always need human intervention in one way or the other.
But still think there is a course to worry about because there would be a high rate if unemployment at that time and also an increased rate of corruption. By then, I believe there should also be an advanced method by which people can earn from

Yes this is quite possible that Robot may take over some of the things we do but even with this ,new invention will be available which will still provide employment to most people .Robot can be so advanced in nature but there are some complicated tasks they will not be able to perform.

Robots will definitely take some jobs, but I do not want to believe they would be able to do everything as there is a need for human interaction in all sectors.

Well with the way the society is actually going I think robots might end up taking our jobs because the society is starting to really embrace technology and also we have forgotten about our heritage

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds