Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

I believe it is possible that robots will take over every electronic aspect of our Earth, this will create a lot of unemployment to some people especially pilots ,drivers and other machineries operators,well we do not know what will happen in the next few years but this is just a prediction.

Advertisement Placeholder
Although the world is advancing at a quick pace no doubt, and artificial intelligence seems to be sweeping across lots of sectors but still I doubt if robots would be able to take all the jobs maybe some

That's a big joke, because no matter how they build or construct this robot,it can never be like us we the human being,after all we are still the one that built it. So to it can never take away our job in this life I guess.
This no joke. In the future robot will take more than 60 percent of our job. There are some banks in Hong Kong now that they don't have much staff. The staff they have are the cleaners, securities and few workers. There is no staff to attend to customers, all is automated.

This no joke. In the future robot will take more than 60 percent of our job. There are some banks in Hong Kong now that they don't have much staff. The staff they have are the cleaners, securities and few workers. There is no staff to attend to customers, all is automated.
I think more than 60% will be taken over by the robots. Specially the manufacturing sector has been the the major sector which is using such robots and automation equipments. The companies are in profit by adopting suchc technologies but unemployment is rising due to this.

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
Okay, now this is not gonna be funny. Having robots do all that? I think those responsible for such invention should channel their ideas to other fields where people can secure their jobs rather than loose them.

I don't think a robot will take the complete features of human so as to take over man's job. And remember that robots won't be present in all countries, thereby still giving room for humans to carry out their jobs there. Just my opinion.

I think more than 60% will be taken over by the robots. Specially the manufacturing sector has been the the major sector which is using such robots and automation equipments. The companies are in profit by adopting suchc technologies but unemployment is rising due to this.
That is why we should not just rely on our certificate that we obtained from our different institutions. We should all learn a skill that can be profitable for us even if robot try to do all the work available for we humans to do. It is not all job that the robot can do.

It is possible for robots to take some of our jobs as technology is evolving and taking up most work place. Technology has replaced some vital job duties such as automated teller machine and online payments of money into banks account without entering the bank premises has relieved some people off their jobs or the reduced the numbers they employed for that particular role.

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

some People just decided not to accept that robot has been doing our work recently, a good example is an atm machine that has reduced the amount of bankers in the bank recently , many bankers were offloaded because their services were no longer needed just because machines has started doing their job.

Robots might take over our job but this will only happen to about 20% of the job out of hundred percent, there are some complicated job that robot may not be able to handle without human supervision and control.

yes, with AI growing at such a rapid pace, I believe there will come a time when a computer/robot can accomplish everything a person can do, and even better.

The idea of taking jobs isn't something. This machines are only here to make our life processes much more simple and as such they can't take all the jobs.

I think the way things are going, robots is taking over, recently i discovered a bit that can trade for you which is another thing to far of. I hope the movie terminator is not coming into fruition.

With the rate at which technological innovations are coming into the business space, it's a big possiblity. I hope it doesn't get as bad as most people have predicted.

Robots can help a lot in many things but robots also cannot take our place for the simple reason if there will be robots making new robots they need daily maintenance from software engineer so it is hard.

Robots can help a lot in many things but robots also cannot take our place for the simple reason if there will be robots making new robots they need daily maintenance from software engineer so it is hard.
I was surprised to find out that there are a lot of advanced humanoid robot out there that can carry out complicated tasks. if this continue it is possible that most of our job will be handed over to robots.

Well, this subject matter has been up and coming at some various forums discussion though. But the reality is that these machines have started taking our jobs already but gradually in my estimation

L
Well, this subject matter has been up and coming at some various forums discussion though. But the reality is that these machines have started taking our jobs already but gradually in my estimation
Lolz,nice statement. Robots and other intelligent machine are taking over our job everyday, there is a driverless car and it is possible that it will be rampant in the nearest future.yes that's a nice points from you.

To be very honest, many people with an offline job will soon become jobless ,most especially those in the banking sector because a time will come when robot will be the one in charge of everything and that time is not far from now

The world is advancing in the area of technology and very fast at that. In the bear future, expect that a lot of things would be done much easily and people would loose jobs.
Which is the way industrialisation is going through but will definitely take people's job in the next decade because now people are now prefer robot and human to work in their industry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds