Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

Robots or bots have taken away our jobs. These days you can even use a bot write an article all you have to do is to add keywords and key phrases and run the AI software

Advertisement Placeholder
Okay but I believe that robots will take over a lot of our job because all those things that machines are doing at the factory you are saying could I've been done by human but machines and technology has taken over and this has reduced the labour force of human.
I agree that advanced robots can take over many jobs. But those employees will have better things to do like the ocular checking of the products that the robots couldn't do. Even in the ports of entry the Customs police are doing their job that cannot be replaced by robots. They check the cargo by using their eyes and suspicion.

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
As technology advances life become very easy, people don't struggle to get things done anymore, robot taking over many jobs is possible, because there hardly some that human can do now that robot cannot do

What about the times when humans might think within themselves to destroy certain of the robots? Do you think these robots will not fight back seeing that they're aquiring intelligences for self preservation when that time comes?

I agree that advanced robots can take over many jobs. But those employees will have better things to do like the ocular checking of the products that the robots couldn't do. Even in the ports of entry the Customs police are doing their job that cannot be replaced by robots. They check the cargo by using their eyes and suspicion.
I know that is true but we have to believe that in the next few years from now anything that has to do with machines will be be automatic. But I just believe within me that in the future a lot of people will lose some of their job to technology.

The world is advancing in the area of technology and very fast at that. In the bear future, expect that a lot of things would be done much easily and people would loose jobs.
With the advancement of technology in the next decade robots will take over industry works and many people who lost their job, industrialisation is normally run by robots

Today many have lost their jobs due to technological advancement, but I don't think they will eliminate certain jobs to put robots in them. In any case, for all companies to be able to acquire these machines, it will take many years because of their cost.
Though the advent of technology has really change the way things are being done ranging from media,construction industries to medical field.Robots is actually an advance form of doing certain task,but the cost is what some persons are still considering.

I don't dount the actualization if such occurrence in the future at all. The mind if mankind can actually imagine the unimaginable to bring them to reality. We all know this by now. After all we do have some robotic nurses in some hospitals in China carrying files to offices now don't we?

It is certain that robots are going to take more and more jobs in there he has to come but I do not think they will be able to take all the jobs because there are some that cannot just be done by non-humans.

The world is advancing in the area of technology and very fast at that. In the bear future, expect that a lot of things would be done much easily and people would loose jobs.
I am also of the belief that it will get to it and at robot will mostly take our job the way but before it get to that time it will take a very long time before Robert can take away almost all human jobs or activities.

Though the advent of technology has really change the way things are being done ranging from media,construction industries to medical field.Robots is actually an advance form of doing certain task,but the cost is what some persons are still considering.
This is precisely why I left the previous publication, it is not easy for employers to acquire robots, which would make some workers lose their jobs, the costs of these machines must be unaffordable for many.

I am also of the belief that it will get to it and at robot will mostly take our job the way but before it get to that time it will take a very long time before Robert can take away almost all human jobs or activities.
It has already started taking place, and I must say, we are the cause of our own problem, in our quest to make life easier, we end up going over board, robots have only stared taking over our offline activities, it is also taking over our online activities, we have bots that would help us trade, we have bots that would help us manage our sites and groups.

Robots are truly taking over and gradually replacing human workers. Even banks are now laying off their workers because now they can use robots to replace them. So I believe in the near future, lot more workers will still be laid off and replaced with robots.

The fact of the matter remains that machines and technology has indeed increased unemployemnt to some extent. A machine is capable of doing the job which requires 10 people. In the past, there were no machines and people used to do the job manually.

Robots will only do their own part and allow humans own type of job. Not every job a robot can execute especially the sensitive kind of job that requires deep thinking. But to be frank, robots work more swiftly than humans.

It has already started taking place, and I must say, we are the cause of our own problem, in our quest to make life easier, we end up going over board, robots have only stared taking over our offline activities, it is also taking over our online activities, we have bots that would help us trade, we have bots that would help us manage our sites and groups.
The truth is that I even love the fact that robots are taking away most people's job because which robot I think they can perfectly do things even more than human beings sometimes so it's a good thing that robots are taking some difficult jobs from people.

The truth is that I even love the fact that robots are taking away most people's job because which robot I think they can perfectly do things even more than human beings sometimes so it's a good thing that robots are taking some difficult jobs from people.
Yes it's a good thing, it actually provide faster results in a larger quantity but everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage and the major disadvantage of bots taking over jobs of humans is that some might not have something else to do to feed and care for their families, which could lead to depression and a decline in the economy if everyone are jobless.

Concerning your question on if robots can take our job as humans and play our role, I will say this depends on the perspective you see it from, there are things humans can do that robots cant, and besides the robots still need human intervention
And besides you will need human to make this robots, robots requires human to carry out their activities, it may take some people's role while also generating jobs for some

And besides you will need human to make this robots, robots requires human to carry out their activities, it may take some people's role while also generating jobs for some
This is true, humans are needed to create these machines, humans are also needed to operate these machines as well and the same humans are needed to maintain and service these machines also. So like you said it would take the jobs of some and it would create more for others as well.

Today many have lost their jobs due to technological advancement, but I don't think they will eliminate certain jobs to put robots in them. In any case, for all companies to be able to acquire these machines, it will take many years because of their cost.

Yes, I believe that there are a few jobs that cannot be replaced by machine. however, some jobs in factories are indeed replaced by machines. For example, there was a time when bottle caps were manually fitted by humans but now machine do this job perfectly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds