Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

Robot will take over most of the job we are doing now but the issue here is that robot will not be able to do most of the complicated job like medical examination of the body or injection of drugs into a patient's body, but they will take over the electronic aspects of our work in the future. It is actually coming into realisation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
Well, as much as technology has done good things, I still believe there are some that can't be replaced no matter what. Robots can do much of our jobs but they can't do everything as they need to be charged, this they can't do on their own.

We are already seeing robots take our jobs, more softwares are being developed to protect individuals, agencies, corporate bodies etc but I believe robots can't completely take over all jobs, robots can't possibly be a therapist.

We are already seeing robots take our jobs, more softwares are being developed to protect individuals, agencies, corporate bodies etc but I believe robots can't completely take over all jobs, robots can't possibly be a therapist.
The transformation has already started. As I can see more and more automated machines are coming in the industry, which is creating a large employment globally.

The transformation has already started. As I can see more and more automated machines are coming in the industry, which is creating a large employment globally.
But do you agree with me that it's not possible that robots completely take over all the available jobs, do you know any job that would be difficult for robots to take control of?

Yes! Artificial intelligence(AI) is the new trend. Alot are looking for ways to reduce workload on humans and to carry out what humans do with minimal or no mistake. However, Robots can't take all our Jobs. They can't do all that human beings do(they don't have emotional intelligence)

Many would lose jobs in the future and that is the truth we must be prepared to face. It is happening already with robotic taking over delivery services, cleaning services and a whole lot.

Well I believe that robots cannot take our job no matter that the world is going into technology, but j believe that in the near future a lot of things will happen.

Robots are trying to take over from human intelligence, when it comes to delivering those simple tasks that doesn't require skills to handle.

Yeah the world is fast advancing right now and developing right now alot will change with time .They are already robots who perform same task as human with artificial intelligence .

Yeah, I think that's very true. Robots and the use of other technologies can replace some human beings in some jobs, we have seen this in automated factories and the likes. however, I don't think they can completely replace human labour.

Yes I believe that robots will take over our job in the future but they will not take all the work we have been doing, I believe we have to supervise the robot since they are only instructed to carry out their particular tasks and they may not be able to do it with hundred percent.

Itd quite possible as we can see technology advancing on such a very high scale recently and its uses keeps on increasing. Though they may not actually take over the main jobs but it is very possible for little things like cleaning, driving cars and the likes.

Itd quite possible as we can see technology advancing on such a very high scale recently and its uses keeps on increasing. Though they may not actually take over the main jobs but it is very possible for little things like cleaning, driving cars and the likes.
I don't see it is a technology advancement, it is more like we are going back in the human developments. It is creating large number of unemployment, due to which people are suffering. There should be a better alternative to this.

Yes I know that pretty well when that time comes, that these robots will take over a lot of human jobs. That will not be a pleasant time to experience at all

I don't see it is a technology advancement, it is more like we are going back in the human developments. It is creating large number of unemployment, due to which people are suffering. There should be a better alternative to this.
When i say technology advancing, i ment the technology created today are far better than what we have made and seen in the past before. So what we do with this technology that would determine if we as humans are also advancing or we just let ourselves be lazy. The choice we make with this technology can cause unemployment and at the same time create employment. I have seen a case in whereby a robot serves food in the restaurant. Now this robot has taken the job of one human but because of the presence of this robot they had to hire more persons that would control the robot, and also serve in the terms of maintaining and caring for it. So i believe humans are the cause of our own problem

The world is advancing in the area of technology and very fast at that. In the bear future, expect that a lot of things would be done much easily and people would loose jobs.
The way technology is going in most developed countries robots are now taking people's job and making them stranded and unemployed which time people will prefer to use robots to work in industries.

To an extent , the introduction of artificial intelligence can lead to creation of machines which will take over most of the manual jobs done by humans.

With the kind of drives we're seeing In the technology companies driving towards making that a reality as it is already becoming a reality gradually. These machines will take over our jobs in the nearest future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds