Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
There are top legit cryptocurrency exchange sites where one can provide liquidity and earn passive income from them. I know people that make money through it.

Advertisement Placeholder
for me, it depends on the type and amount of funds you are interested in or capable of handling. for example, i have been looking for the same but when i stumbled on one or two sites the tasks that were required of me to have done in other to have a steady income was not okay by me.

There are top legit cryptocurrency exchange sites where one can provide liquidity and earn passive income from them. I know people that make money through it.
Binance is one if them, you can provide liquidity a d earn passive income from it, when you're either staking your coins, or adding funds in Binance savings.

Binance is one if them, you can provide liquidity a d earn passive income from it, when you're either staking your coins, or adding funds in Binance savings.
Binance own is not as lucrative as it is with providing liquidity for exchanges like pancakeswap , uniswap and Julswap. They are more profitable as compared to Binance

There thing is that there is no such money online as you have to work for it or the business have connection to the outside like buying company stocks.

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
I am not sure if there is any online investment one could be earning passively without been lost once in a while,but we could invest wisely not to regret it at the end.

Binance own is not as lucrative as it is with providing liquidity for exchanges like pancakeswap , uniswap and Julswap. They are more profitable as compared to Binance
I have also heard that providing liquidity for exchanges can be used for passive earnings. I think I would have to check this out.

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive Income
PTP is the first online gig that I have been able to make money from and I learnt from the forum that I can get paid through online survey sites too which is true because I have been able to register on some survey sites and they are paying, the pay is also ok.

PTP is the first online gig that I have been able to make money from and I learnt from the forum that I can get paid through online survey sites too which is true because I have been able to register on some survey sites and they are paying, the pay is also ok.
Becoming an Online gig is much better than posting in forums I think. You can earn higher amount of money posting in forums, but when you will do some task online there will be much higher rate than posting in forums.

Its good surveys rewards you, here in my country it isn't so. You'll go through hell to get acceptance to earn from any survey site. PTP is by far better than earning from surveys for me.
[automerge]1625007435[/automerge]
I am not sure if there is any online investment one could be earning passively without been lost once in a while,but we could invest wisely not to regret it at the end.
Investing wisely gives us enough chance not to fall victim of losing our money ignorant investing online. Their are online investment scheme you'll invest into and earn passive income, but they require you to be skilled, and experienced. If you invest wisely into forex, crypto you'll earn passive income. Or investing on blogging, vlogging etc, that will earn you passive income too.

Last edited:
If properly done well, cryptocurrencies trading business is one of the online business o know that cam fetch someone a steady kind of income. You just have to be very dedicated to the process to trade properly

Did you figure that which limited you from making enough sales through Amazon and facebook ads??
The only online businesses can bring study and passive income when you are very creative and you will have a blog website or YouTube channel with this you can be able to make steady income.

Hmmm
I think with Google admob you could earn a passive income they pay every 21 I tried it but I was scammed it's legit though you just need a good developer and technical know how....YouTube also pays but you have to have a large audience with great interaction on your posts

If you will want to build a steady and good source of income then you should focus on building ever green contents like good YouTube videos and bog contents.

I don’t even know of any online investment and every investment I’m hearing about are not actually real investment or investment where there’s no even probability of making back your capital not talking of profits.

Its good surveys rewards you, here in my country it isn't so. You'll go through hell to get acceptance to earn from any survey site. PTP is by far better than earning from surveys for me.
You are not the first person to o say this, I think surveys only work for 1st tier countries, and if your country is not among it might be hard.

If properly done well, cryptocurrencies trading business is one of the online business o know that cam fetch someone a steady kind of income. You just have to be very dedicated to the process to trade properly
I completely agree with you that cryptocurrency trading is a very lucrative way for want to earn money online but I will say of all weeks through with someone can anyone buy through UK currency the most profitable of them all is when you invest into an upcoming cryptocurrency that will make you a millionaire in the future one second become highly valuable.

If I understand that passive income is money that you do not work so much for then I will advice you to start creating evergreen and quality blog posts.

Hmm, okay. Are you not experienced with online earning opportunities??
Lol!! Just saw the this your comment now and couldn't help but laugh out loud in my humble space right here. He also wants people's opinions as well. All good

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds