Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

I have no experience with online opportunities and I want to choose to blog soon.
If you have that passion to go into blogging, then, their is a possibility that you'll be successful. As long as you're determined to carry on through passion and determination.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, steady Income needs devotion. Specially in online businesses, where nothing is predictable, steady income becomes too much tough. I generally trade in forex market, but it's a risky business. It does give me some money, but it is never a secure way of earning.

Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??
Actually in the real sense of it, there are Lot of online business you can earn money from the problem is the opportunity to get this information quicker than latter....

The online business but I know that can keep on bringing steady income to you would be domain flipping business although the income you can make on this business is quite bigger than what you will call passive in the sense that the income you can make sure is big.

Actually in the real sense of it, there are Lot of online business you can earn money from the problem is the opportunity to get this information quicker than latter....
Their are lots of online gigs to earn from, but hard work and skills is needed to find those hiding paying ones. If you aren't searching steady on the web, you aren't going to succeed on the top paying ones.

Programming is a skill that can actually fetch a lot of money if you know how to program and code very well digital marketing is another one that can actually make you to be rich if you know how to do it very well I just advise you to go and learn any of those you might be interested.

Laughs, lots of skills is around, it depends on individuals selection or pick. I love coding, especially in programming, software development etc coding.

There are many business online ,some can fetch you just little revenue and others , if you want a business that can fetch more revenue , you should check on forex or crypto trading
yes no doubt forex and crypto currencies can give you a big return while i prefer crypto to forex because in crypto you have a chance to recover your loss.

Forex trading and crypto trading is a legit investment option online but can't bring you passive income. You need to work, analyse the market and get signal to trade.

I believe they are definitely lots of business that should pays steadily but are will actually ready to work or go into it we might not be able actually some of us are stuck with our daily earnings only.

There are numerous online businesses that can bring good amount of money to you on daily basis. My number one recommended online business is affiliate marketing. If you can write books, then Kindle publishing is for you.
one of the online business I know that can break study and passive income is starting up your own website or your own blog this will enable you to make more income online however as you have likely said in your comment when can start up and affiliated marketing this also is very lucrative.

Right now I can not think of a more reliable option than free lancing. You will need to spend a couple of months to learn a skill then monetize ir.

I share with your analysis of 60% of online business being scam. I can personally confirm this in the PTC platforms. There are so many legit online earnings you can try. There are micro job sites. There are freelance sites, where you can showcase your skill, if you have one, and be paid for it. There are online surveys, if your region is allowed to take part. You still have the Crypto world, and you still have this platform, and so many others. That is just my take.

There are many online businesses that you can do that will brings you passive income but you might need to upgrade your skills as most passive income requires a professional skill to make money.

You need to state one which you're sure of. Most of the skills online doesn't bring passive income you need to work all day to earn reasonable amount of money.

I am as curious as many members here Because I do not have a steady income online

I think I was just recently introduced to this site called micro workers where one is supposed to carry out mini tasks on the website by employers to get some stipends at the success of the task.

If yo have a lit f money, you can deposit the money in a fixed deposit bank account and earn interest every month, or quarterly. This is the safest investment.

Passive income is actually a good thing. If you can publish ever green contents as books, blog posts or YouTube videos you will make money from It in long time.

If yo have a lit f money, you can deposit the money in a fixed deposit bank account and earn interest every month, or quarterly. This is the safest investment.
Actually seen where I have deposited a sum of money in the bank. Under the scheme of monthly income scheme, I can earn interest amount and that can be withdrawable fully. So that is one kind of a passive income for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds