Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

When you say passive income, those are the incomes that come in without working for it, I doubt there are any online site that would pay without working, and if there is I would definitely be interested

Advertisement Placeholder
It is hard to find a genuine online business that pay steady income to it members for performing certain task. Bizdustry still remain one of the genuine online platform that pay steady income to it members for performing certain task.

The fact of the matter is that there is no short cut when it comes to earning money online. The only business I know of is cryptocurrency investment but it carries its own risk. However, I do believe that crypto investment is worth it only if you are investing the amount of cash you can afford to lose.
Yes, if you are spending the amount of money you can afford to risk, then you should know, it worth it. We shouldn't spend what we can't afford to lose.

Using honeygain, brave browser, cryptotab browser can bring passive income online to its users doing almost nothing while the earnings are coming gradually.

what about recipe videos. I think recipe videos perform well than the books.
That depends on your passion for the recipe videos or book writing. If you are a very good cook and really know your stuff, I think the recipe video will be a good start for you to look into

One of the online business I know that can bring steady passive income is starting up a website or a blog when people start subscribing you get steady and passive income.

Yes, if you are spending the amount of money you can afford to risk, then you should know, it worth it. We shouldn't spend what we can't afford to lose.

If you have spare money, then I believe that you can invest in cryptocurrencies even if the price of cryptocurrencies are dropping. This is because it has been estimated that the price of cryptocurrencies will rise no matter what in the future. Right now the value of crypto might be fluctuating but it will rise in the future.

If you have spare money, then I believe that you can invest in cryptocurrencies even if the price of cryptocurrencies are dropping. This is because it has been estimated that the price of cryptocurrencies will rise no matter what in the future. Right now the value of crypto might be fluctuating but it will rise in the future.
You're right, I've invested the little amount i have at the moment around BCH. Buying more coins in this time of the bearish is the best investment, cos the coins will come good after this treacherous period of drought.

You're right, I've invested the little amount i have at the moment around BCH. Buying more coins in this time of the bearish is the best investment, cos the coins will come good after this treacherous period of drought.

The ban by the Chinese government has caused this fluctuation in the price. many people did suffer a loss and I do know about this. Right now cryptocurrencies are being targeted by the world governments. However, rest assured that the value or price will definitely raise in the future no matter if the governments ban it. Cryptos cannot be banned entirely by governments because it is a decentralized digital asset.

I think that investing in a blog is one of the best ways to earn passive income these days. It will surely take time and effort for you to earn but when you are stable and have a good number of traffic, you will start enjoying some good income.

The ban by the Chinese government has caused this fluctuation in the price. many people did suffer a loss and I do know about this. Right now cryptocurrencies are being targeted by the world governments. However, rest assured that the value or price will definitely raise in the future no matter if the governments ban it. Cryptos cannot be banned entirely by governments because it is a decentralized digital asset.
I have such mentality too, that crypto can't be banned entirely by the world leaders, since it isn't operating 100% illegal. Some persons use it for illegal things, why others use it legally. Government should just regulate it, to curtail the fraudulent things going on around it, and not just waking up and banning it.

I have such mentality too, that crypto can't be banned entirely by the world leaders, since it isn't operating 100% illegal. Some persons use it for illegal things, why others use it legally. Government should just regulate it, to curtail the fraudulent things going on around it, and not just waking up and banning it.

Since cryptocurrencies are anonymous, government will always have a hard time regulating it or taxing people over it. There are many countries that are not able to tax people on cryptocurrency transactions. Cryptocurrency transactions are already so expensive, it does not make sense to tax people over it.

Last edited:
There are many business online ,some can fetch you just little revenue and others , if you want a business that can fetch more revenue , you should check on forex or crypto trading
Like you just said there are many business online that can fetch you good and affordable money, you can be a social media influencer, virtual assistance and a blogger

I have not really had any good experience with online works, it is recently i started seeing some legits ones. You can also check out sidegig for dose in nigeria. Sidegig is a site that pays you to like post on Instagram, twitter , facebook and the rest. The pay is small tho. You get paid 2 naira, 3 naira or 8 naira sometimes 5 naira. The minimum withdrawal is 4,000 naira i have been able to withdraw two times now and i am going for a third now, i have been able to raise 6,000 frm it
[automerge]1622134664[/automerge]
Like you just said there are many business online that can fetch you good and affordable money, you can be a social media influencer, virtual assistance and a blogger
Pls explain better, how does these social media influencer gig work?? How do they earn??
[automerge]1622134781[/automerge]
Using honeygain, brave browser, cryptotab browser can bring passive income online to its users doing almost nothing while the earnings are coming gradually.
Have you been able to cash out fron cryptotab browser?
And pls explain better about the brave browser?

Bizdustry is a good example of online site you can make money from and many others so you just have to make the right findings and get the one that works for you.

Browsers like cryptotab and brave browser, is simply up for the task earning one passive income online without doing much. Affiliate marketing is best choice, cos of its reward for passive income, for those skilled in pushing those products and gaining lots of referrals to order products using their link.

Can't really say for now maybe any one seems to be steady at all up to the point where you rely on it solemnly as an income channel. Have tried making some work out but they didn't.

Having a steady income from online business on a day to day basis is very possible but also very challenging and difficult cause in business is not everyday we make profit. Sometime we make profit and sometime we make loss in our daily transaction. Investing in cryptocurrency can bring steady income but one can also make loss fromit.

There are numerous online businesses that can bring good amount of money to you on daily basis. My number one recommended online business is affiliate marketing. If you can write books, then Kindle publishing is for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds