Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Freelancing platform is best for future?

Fiverr and upwork are some of the best and the most consistence freelancing websites at the moment , though there might be other freelancing site because its been some month I last frequent those sites .

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many freelancing platforms and I cannot say that which could be the best for future, as there are many different kinds of platforms. You may try textbroker.

There are many freelancing platforms and I cannot say that which could be the best for future, as there are many different kinds of platforms. You may try textbroker.
It's the first time I have heard of textbroker. However, for me, I think it would be Upwork. It is a very good site where you can find tons of tasks across a wide range of skills.

Like many other earning websites keeps increasing , so as the freelancing websites is also increasing in numbers so its hard to say which one is the best until you make your research .

Like many other earning websites keeps increasing , so as the freelancing websites is also increasing in numbers so its hard to say which one is the best until you make your research .

The good thing is that many other kind of rewarding apps and other get paid to apps are also being created each year. I guess that this could significantly increase your chances of making money as well.

There are so many platforms you could use for freelancing. However, I think the best platform currently is upwork. Another freelancing platform that has potential to expand are forums where you can meet many people.

Having a Skill is more important that knowing freelancing plartform. You be working for people online without register at any freelancing plartform if you get skill. There are a lot of high demanding skills one can learn now. Skills like: copywriting, web developer, software developer, app developer and others are in high demand now. And lastly, I can't advice to learn a skill from youtube. Youtube can't go into detail, they will just scratch the top and leave you wanting. My advice is if you know anybody with skill offline, approach him to teach you for money. Or better, you for paid course online in plartform like udemy

I like the way in which Upwork has been inovating. There are a lot of things that they will have to bring to make it perfect but you can definitely see that they are in the right direction.

Actually freelance is an online stuffs and I believe it will be very difficult to predict how it future may be. it may be positively and also negatively because alot of people are engaging in freelance than ever.

The freelancing platform that is very good for the future is the one where you get verified and are getting a lot of gigs available. A lot of them out there but upwork is the best right now for the future.

The thing about the internet is that things usually go on very first time you might not even be able to know the one that people are going to be rooting for in the coming weeks.

Whether you are freelancing full-time, looking to earn some money on the side, or are looking for a freelancer to help you do some work for you and your business, these are the best freelance websites that you should be considering.
Of course, there are many different factors that make a website great for freelancers. They can range from the number and variety of jobs available for freelancers, the frequency that new opportunities are presented, and of course one of the most important factor - how diligent they are when it comes to paying for your services

maybe you should try Upwork,I didn't really know much about freelancing, but I believe we have lots of freelancing sites online, make a proper research you'll find lot's of them.

maybe you should try Upwork,I didn't really know much about freelancing, but I believe we have lots of freelancing sites online, make a proper research you'll find lot's of them.
If you are also recommending this then it is definitely a nice freelance platform because most people I know who are freelancers concentrate mostly on Upwork. According to them upwork is more organised than fiverr .

If you are also recommending this then it is definitely a nice freelance platform because most people I know who are freelancers concentrate mostly on Upwork. According to them upwork is more organised than fiverr .
Yeah I have never worked on that platform, I also recommend this because most freelancer's I know use it, I don't really have much experience on freelancing.

Yeah I have never worked on that platform, I also recommend this because most freelancer's I know use it, I don't really have much experience on freelancing.
Freelancing are of different ways , even you posting here on paid to post website is a freelancing work of some sort. Advanced freelancing is the one that you need to have a professional skill like the Upwork freelancers . With that you can make a lot of money without Much stress.

Freelancing are of different ways , even you posting here on paid to post website is a freelancing work of some sort. Advanced freelancing is the one that you need to have a professional skill like the Upwork freelancers . With that you can make a lot of money without Much stress.
I have gained something from what you've just said, I also heard that freelancer's earns money online if someone hires them to work , is that true?

Freelancing is something that is beginning to gain a lot of traction to business owners right now. I believe that it is becoming imperative that sites like Upwork and remote ok will be.

I have gained something from what you've just said, I also heard that freelancer's earns money online if someone hires them to work , is that true?
Freelancing generally is just a situation in which someone hire you for a particular task or activities and they paid you online. It can be any activities. So in any platform you are working with it is a freelancing work of some sort.

The online space actually changes very quickly. I am anticipating that freelancer Web sites that are going to be charging low fees or even no fees at all are going to be the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds