Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

Taking profits daily or monthly will depend on the platform involved. If it's a reliable platform, I will take profit monthly so I don't spend much on transaction fees. If it's a risky platform, I take daily to avoid stories.

Advertisement Placeholder
The kind of profit you get is dependent of the kind of business you are into but personally I would prefer daily profits, but monthly is also good.

You have a point there. With the many scam sites we have out there and the fact that some may be paying in the beginning and stop later on, I think daily should be considered also.
Yeah, I was once a victim that is why I am saying so. And no matter how the investment will be, I will prefer the daily payment method.

I will go for daily investments. But I hate investing in some companies because I don't trust them. Most of them do turn out to be scam. I prefer to trade with the money myself. For if I have loss with the investment I will know that the fault is from me. But investing in the companies is never my choice

As for me ,I will prefer monthly profit provided that the investment is a legit one because it will give something big at the end of the month than the daily Stipends .

depending on the kind of investment you're making monthly profit is also good but I think daily profit will be more inspiring and I will go with it.

Since it is an online investment that you are talking about i will opt for a daily profit taking of my investment. This is because of the unscrupulous nature of some people who may decide to change the rule of the game before your one elapse

I prefer daily investment,when investing I think I would like to have daily profit on my investment although monthly profit is good but I think in case I need money ..

I'd prefer a monthly profits in my investment rather than a daily profit pays due to the fact that daily payment will be in peanuts but monthly payment will be substantial for anyone to spend and
I also prefer investing monthly than investing in daily and weekly investment because I prefer getting my returns in bulk than smaller income because I don't like small income.

I also prefer investing monthly than investing in daily and weekly investment because I prefer getting my returns in bulk than smaller income because I don't like small income.
To me small income from investment platforms are a waste of time because you'll be getting a lot of fish in getting this small income which will be much more better if you were patient enough to accumulate the money then withdrawing the money when it's just too small.

To me small income from investment platforms are a waste of time because you'll be getting a lot of fish in getting this small income which will be much more better if you were patient enough to accumulate the money then withdrawing the money when it's just too small.
I understand what you are saying and we are still saying the same thing, butbwht I mean I that I want the small fish to accumulate for a month before withdrawing it rather than withdrawing everyday.

This depends on the structure of the business you Invested on and it's income stream. I personally prefer daily earnings but monthly is still okay.

I understand what you are saying and we are still saying the same thing, butbwht I mean I that I want the small fish to accumulate for a month before withdrawing it rather than withdrawing everyday.
Well you can do whatever pleases you and whatever you think or believe that it is the best option but as for me I will always be requesting for withdrawal on a weekly basis.

I will not be able to plan anything with Daily salary ,so in this case I would like to go for monthly because they're paying me in Bulk and I can arrange my life and plan out what I want to do with it.

All my business are daily earnings. I prefer working to make daily profits. I save the profits I made on a daily basis and it's been a source of motivation. A driving force that keeps me in the business. I am not insinuating that monthly earnings isn't good.

I'm not sure any reliable company would pay you returns daily except a small scale business that you lent money and are paying you back bit by bit. Investment only yields returns after a particular period of time - monthly, yearly e.t.c

If you have a regular Job and you need to make passive income, you can look the way of forex, you can make profit daily from it

For instance if I own an investment offline like the real estate type, I wouldn't be in rush to take monthly reward from the tenants if it happens to be a commercial building apartments, I'll simply go for annual payment, it comes in bounty.

Over here a lot of people prefer to pay their house rent on yearly basis because that is how they can organise a and pay at once and I think that will be the most suitable one over here to both the tenant and the landlord.

It's more of psychological for me. I would prefer daily profits. Looking up and seeing my profits on a daily basis is kind of satisfying to me than waiting for a whole month

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds