Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

Ever since I started trading on cryptocurrencies I have always been in the habit of taking my profits on daily basis or at worst on weekly basis because it serves me better.
Cryptocurrencies trading is something that you can not really allowed to stay home with your profit LinkedIn it for a very long time because the market can easily crash all of a sudden and you will lose all the money made from your trade.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll prefer a daily investment so that at the end of the year I am able to withdraw a better and reasonable amount of money. It encourages me to invest more.
Investing on a daily sometimes gives you something lesser at the end of the day.
I prefer investing monthly, I believe the profits come in bigger.

Investing on a daily sometimes gives you something lesser at the end of the day.
I prefer investing monthly, I believe the profits come in bigger.
If you are actually investing in cryptocurrency trading it is going to be very critical for you to leave your trade to last a month before you take your profits because it might cost you the whole capital that you use for that trade.

Cryptocurrencies trading is something that you can not really allowed to stay home with your profit LinkedIn it for a very long time because the market can easily crash all of a sudden and you will lose all the money made from your trade.
A wise investor in cryptocurrency who trades would never leave any trade open to more than one week, unless he's just holding the Cryptocurrency to appreciate.

A wise investor in cryptocurrency who trades would never leave any trade open to more than one week, unless he's just holding the Cryptocurrency to appreciate.
I can remember one time when I actually left one of my trade to run for two weeks and it ended up liquidating the trip and I lost about $20 in that trade which was the last time I ever tried that.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
Investing daily tends to bring more returns cumulatively.
But, i am still wondering if there is any business or investment that would give you profits daily.
I would prefer to invest and expect a monthly profit.

If you are investing online I will advise you to take profit daily because if the online company you are investing on is not a trusted organisation there is higher chance that one day they might run away with your money ,you better take the profit daily because that is what I will do

In investing, profit made daily and one made monthly, I highly prefer the profit made monthly than the profit made daily because the profit made monthly will be higher than the daily one.

Whenever I am looking at a company that I want to invest into I usually look at the long-term potential. This is why I am usually calculating my return of investment in monthly or in some rare cases even yearly.

Actually the decision depends on you and what you can be able to gained from your business or jobs. if I can earned enough from my daily business then I can save from it.

It depends on the platform I am using also my Trust for such. Since I do not trust most platform , I will not be able to invest on monthly basis but daily basis will always be the most preferred option if possible.

Well, in my own case , I prefer to see my investment yielding profit on daily basis. This is because this might fractionally be a bit higher than the monthly expectations.
For me i prefer to get my profit on daily basis because when one is investing the only thing you can consider is the amount you gain from the investment that motivated you to invest, but if the profit I am getting from the investment I can keep it monthly.

Being daily or monthly profits depends on the kind of business you're running. There are some business that the profit is daily. It's now left to you to decide whether to keep it for a month. But j prefer monthly

The daily profit is something that it will be very difficult for you to keep up to especially if you are working in a hectic environment so I will just go for monthly profit instead.

I prefer monthly profit than daily profit in my investment. with daily profit, one will be tempted to make withdrawals which will affect the total earning at the end of the month. Monthly profit will at least lock the profit and prevent you from having access to it till the end of the month. This is a good money management system.

I prefer monthly profit than daily profit in my investment. with daily profit, one will be tempted to make withdrawals which will affect the total earning at the end of the month. Monthly profit will at least lock the profit and prevent you from having access to it till the end of the month. This is a good money management system.
I agree with you. I prefer a monthly payment system instead of a daily system. There's every tendency of spending the amount you get each day as compared to the lump sum you will receive at the end of the month.

I am a type of person that doesnt fancy saving small amount of money, and thats why i prefer long term investment to small term investment , but I can go for short term of I realised the business might be a ponzi scheme.

Well investing daily profit or monthly profit, I prefer to invest huge on monthly profit than daily because daily profit will not be much to settle my needs and it will make me to custome everything that enters my hand.

I think it depend on you what will you thinking about your profits use
I think daily time profit is suitable and will maintain yiur money.it also depend on you what will you invest and the size of profit depend on your buisness
One thing i have come to understand about saving culture is that,once the money is coming on a daily basis,the urge to be spending the money on things that might not be very neccessary would be there,because its a daily thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds