Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

Daily profit will be better if one invest in any business that is if you can be accumulating the profit or reinvest it in another business otherwise you may not be able to make something significant with if.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it's an online investment I would go with daily profit, cause with the increase rate of fraudulent activities I can easily discern if it's a scam when I don't get paid like 3 to 5 days in a row but you can't tell in terms of monthly pay you end up waiting for the end of the month and finding out the bitter truth.

Since I am in a habit of making monthly budget where I list my expenses and income, I will feel more comfortable to receive profits monthly. But I don't think businesses will share monthprofits, they usually do anually

In this case, my preference goes for daily profit. With this daily profit, I'll invest more in my business and make early divedends.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
it depends on how you want it ,all of them has there various advantage and disadvantage,but for me i think i will prefer investing daily ,the reason why i said that is because even if i fail its just for that day unlike monthly.

For someone like me who dont know how to save small money , I prefer saving or investing and getting my return at the end of the month , with that I can get a tangible return.

when spending I believe I wish to have actually everyday revenue on my financial assets although regular month-to-month revenue readies however I believe in the event I require cash for an emergency situation after that everyday revenue on my financial assets will are available in useful to assist me in such circumstance.

Depends on which option would be better in the long run cos if it's the monthly then I can wait and forfeit the daily although would go for the daily provided all things remained equal on the two options

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
If I had my way and I am earning a lot of money on a daily basis I would have preferred investing my money on a daily basis because that will really give me a good investment returns but now that I don't have money on a daily basis the only options that I have is to be investing on a monthly basis which is also still good.

It does not matter much over time. It is better to keep invest monthly of it is a certain fixed investment with long term goal… ... It's better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account then set a weekly amount up to go into your investment option of choice.
Well I think it depends on the ROI of the investment plan of the monthly is higher than the daily, then I would opt in fr the monthly plan. As to whether the company will scam or not, well I think you have to do your due diligence on the company.
Well you're right. From my past experiences,short term investment most times happen to crash because of sustainability
[automerge]1633433156[/automerge]
Yes I agree with your point there. It depends
Depends on which option would be better in the long run cos if it's the monthly then I can wait and forfeit the daily although would go for the daily provided all things remained equal on the two options

Last edited:
When investing daily or monthly , the only thing we need to consider of the amount of gain that you will get investing between daily or monthly, if the total profit of daily investment is better than the total of profit in a monthly investment, and we need to look at our pocket, if we can wait till the month end for the monthly investment.
For me I would actually prefer a daily investment scheme and even getting returns on a daily basis but in the absence of not having the capital for that I will make do with a monthly investment scheme because I am being paid at work on a monthly basis.

Well you're right. From my past experiences,short term investment most times happen to crash because of sustainability
[automerge]1633433156[/automerge]
Yes I agree with your point there. It depends
I know there is a saying that "experience is the best teacher", that would seem to be the case here. Short term investment do have its shortcomings however, I think one should work on with whichever one is more comfortable.

When investing in anything, I will prefer monthly profits so that my earnings will accumulate for me to simply have a bulk withdrawal and bulk profits at the same time too

Both daily profit and monthly profit are okay. It all depend on the individual. For me, I prefer monthly profit. When it is monthly profit, it gives you the allowance not to eat up or probably make use of it. Hence, it encourages savings, which one can get in lump or huge sum and decide to plunge back into the business or another. On the other hand, when it is daily, one might be tempted to eat up the money, since you readily available at your disposal. So monthly profit is what I prefer.

Seeing money daily makes your happy people don't know that when you make daily profit you intend to leave more happily, now a man that makes daily pay lives happy but the man that waits for month end lives proud.

The daily profits system also has its own advanges too because you will be seeing your money coming in on a daily basis and can choose to withdraw it at anytime unlike when you have to wait till month ends

So for to take too long term doesn't matter but preferably to invest a week or monthly is something that has to do with a stone of mind to dedicate every single point of energy so I will like to invest weekly to be overcoming some little project.

I would most likely go for daily profits as long as it doesn't mean daily withdrawal of profits because I don't like the stress that comes with making a withdrawal daily. It's a better option as you can make your withdrawal anytime you want, and you won't have to wait till month end Incase of emergency

If I had made a small investment I would like to receive monthly profits and if I have invested big money, I would like to receive daily profits so that I can Reinvest.

Most online investments with companies end up being scams in the long run, if I am to invest I would prefer a daily profit and if possible withdraw the profits everyday, this keeps me secure in case the company would want to cart away all the funds anytime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds