Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

While investing I would absolutely love monthly profit this is because it will help me curb my expenditure. If I receive earnings daily money wouldn't have value to me, except I reinvest this profit to save it and earn more as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
Well you must have done some research before investing even shit coins you are about to invest in, you must do some in depth research before investing in businesses or company to detect if they are exam or not....

Well I think it depends on the ROI of the investment plan of the monthly is higher than the daily, then I would opt in fr the monthly plan. As to whether the company will scam or not, well I think you have to do your due diligence on the company.
Well said, the ROI definitely would be the biggest indicator in such a scenario, if the daily has a higher one then would go for that and vice versa, due diligence is definitely a must when venturing into any endeavor

Depends on how much money I have invested, If I have invested large amount and if the profits I get is quite big, I would prefer to invest for daily profits

I think i would go for daily profits, so i can choose to invest in other things or do whatever i want with it. Monthly is also a nice one but you cant actually trust most companies these days. Anything could happen at anytime. So its better to actually get your profit daily

It would depend on the projections that I will make when crafting business plan but nonetheless daily profits seem to optimistic so I would rather go for counting it monthly.

Investing online is risky to me but if I am investing online I'll be getting my profit everyday because I do not have time to accommodate since there is a possibility that they might run away, can't accommodate my profit on site do not trust.

Investing while working at the same is a very good and great idea. To you question, I will prefer to invest on company that I can gain daily profit to know how legit is the profit.

Investing while working at the same is a very good and great idea. To you question, I will prefer to invest on company that I can gain daily profit to know how legit is the profit.
Well, everyone will try to invest in legit websites only. But in many cases people get carried away with higher revenue like in HYIP. It is important to carefully check the schemes first before going to invest anything.

As far as I know, investing is always long time. So for me if you are planning to invest your money taking profit daily or monthly isn't investment again, you are outrightly doing business with your money

Investing monthly will be better in my opinion because it can give you time to know about the investment and also allow you to invest reasonable amount of money.

If we are talking about investing or Investment, it requires time for the profit to yield and in most cases they normally come with good profits in years and not months or days as you have said in your post

When investing, I alway getting my returns in bulk, I don't like getting small returns and that's why i always prefer long term investment like monthly investment to daily investment.
Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?

I preffer the two options of investing and earning. Be it daily or monthly. I go for the one that makes me profit at the time frame I have calculated. So, anyone of the options is a good fit for me always

I will prefer monthly profits on investment than daily profits. Monthly profits will allow the money to accumulate for you to be able to use it for something that is tangible.

Well, everyone will try to invest in legit websites only. But in many cases people get carried away with higher revenue like in HYIP. It is important to carefully check the schemes first before going to invest anything.
Yeah, that is why I say I will prefer the daily profit investment in order to be sure that it is legit or scam. Because most of such investment only last for short period of time.

If I'm to choose i will choose monthly because it can give you time and the investment will yield note than if its daily and this will help you.

I think I would go for monthly profits. Daily profits may involve a really high risk and you will end up loosing your hard earned money.

It depends on the return on both types of investment. If the daily outsource the monthly, I don't think anyone would go for the monthly own. Besides, it gives one the avenue to keep track of your income daily.

Yeah, that is why I say I will prefer the daily profit investment in order to be sure that it is legit or scam. Because most of such investment only last for short period of time.
You have a point there. With the many scam sites we have out there and the fact that some may be paying in the beginning and stop later on, I think daily should be considered also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds