Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

As for me I would like to have my profits daily as this would in turn make me to be very flexible and all for planning and execution of other projects.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will depend on the problem of the workers ,but to me I prefer getting my earns at the end of the month,by then the money will be enough to so something reasonable with the money

Both daily and monthly payments have their advantages but I would prefer a daily payment. Daily payment can be really helpful in times of emergency or when you really need money most. Daily payment also has an edge in case the business falls along the way.

Well, I would prefer to make daily profits because I usually end up spending more money think I have a lots of money if I receive monthly profits. I can manage monthly profits, but I would need to be really stingy in order to do that.

I'll prefer a daily investment so that at the end of the year I am able to withdraw a better and reasonable amount of money. It encourages me to invest more.

I prefer the investment that allow me to make daily gains. This will allow me to calculate the amount I am going to make over a certain period of time.

It depends on whether investing is my main source of income or not. If it's the main source , I would prefer daily profits otherwise monthly or half yearly profit is also a decent idea when I am earning primarily from other place or job.

I will choose daily profit because it will give me a chance to analyse it trade that brings me daily profit. it is give me a chance to reinvest the profits back into the investment in order to make more money.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
I prefer investing monthly.
If I get daily profits, there may be diversion of profits for other necessities.
But, once the profits come monthly, it is easier to sit down, do my budget and take out my investment immediately. It saves me from wanton spending.

For instance if I own an investment offline like the real estate type, I wouldn't be in rush to take monthly reward from the tenants if it happens to be a commercial building apartments, I'll simply go for annual payment, it comes in bounty.
Exactly bro, monies or returns in bulk is so sweet compared to the peanuts one would be receiving daily or monthly.
Besides it also depends on the type of business or investment you make. Imagine real estate like you highlighted, there's no way to be making profits daily

I don't really invest online because of the scam site. There are many scam site's online you can't even differentiate between the scam sites and the legit.

I will choose daily profit because it will give me a chance to analyse it trade that brings me daily profit. it is give me a chance to reinvest the profits back into the investment in order to make more money.

Even me ,monthly profit will be too long for me to choose because you really have to wait for a long time, at least with daily profit you are sure that you are making something everyday, this will really encourage you.

It would be a great opportunity on investment while your also able to work, I mean double income. Its just what we should consider on investment is the company where we invest. We should always know what type of company where our money goes because we work hard for it. Back to your question i think for me it's better on monthly because you can gain a big interest than on weekly.
There are advantages tonit when you invest and takes your profit daily because most of the investment sites now turn out to be scam and if you are collecting your return daily and in the process , the investment crashes , you wont be at the loosing end, but i really prefer gettjng my return weekly or monthly.

In this scenario, I will have to go for monthly returns. There is no way monthly returns won't be much than the daily returns and also collecting the money daily may not be ideal as I may have spent the the larger part of the money even before the month ends. But I need to do my research well before investing in monthly returns.

when investing I think I would like to have daily profit on my investment although monthly profit is good but I think in case I need money for an emergency then daily profit on my investment would come in handy to help me in such situation.
I get your points. But I believe getting the returns daily is bad and wouldn't encourage savings, sometimes the daily returns are too small that you'd end up spending everything. Getting the large sum at the end of the month is more preferred to mw

I actually do prefer investing in daily profit than even monthly and others profit ,there are so many benefit attached to the said opportunity that you could maximize the way you want ,so getting daily profit could help sort out your bills

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
Ever since I started trading on cryptocurrencies I have always been in the habit of taking my profits on daily basis or at worst on weekly basis because it serves me better.

Actually, my daily profit varies from day to day, as I have not invested in any kind of online program as of now. I am planning to invest in A Paid to click site and they send fixed profits to me. So, daily profits can be good or bad depending on how much you earn.

Well I would prefer the daily income because it helps at times and makes things a lot easier than monthly and with the daily income you can take care of yourself better

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds