Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

Well....I will prefer monthly to daily profit on my investment so as to get accountability of the financial transaction and to be able to save out of the profit made. Moreso,if you have any employee you can also pay their salary out of the profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever someone Is going to stake money or venture into a type of business and is expecting daily profit then that is a short term investment. It is important we mix short and long term investment in out portfolio. Naturally, I tend to do a lot of research first about my intented investment and plan getting profits over a long period of time.

Online investments can be a good way to earn passive income nowadays as there are numerous website you can earn from but you have to be careful not to get scammed. I prefer weekly payments to need my needs and save up a bit with it.

I think the monthly profit of the investment is better because the daily profit cut can be daily standby, so it has no idea how much profit we get from Chiniot district.That's how much profit we're making. We're taking it from him. That's all. That's why the set is so much better.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
If it's returning daily profit, it doesn't mean it's not a scam. Moreso there are long-term investments for durations of months or years. Depending on what your expenses are, you can decide to stick to a daily or monthly investment platform

How would you love to be paid your income? Daily right?. Lol same goes to how people would love to get their return on investment. Daily instead of weekly or monthly. Like my friends would say, money is a motivating factor.

I prefer monthly profit while investing because its more beneficial then daily basis by monthly profit one can save some amount of profit but on daily basis i think is diffcult due to needs of own and family.

The returns on your investment will determine whether an investment to get daily returns or monthly will favour your.
If you can cope and fend for your expenses before the months runs out,then monthly is ok.

I think it depend on you what will you thinking about your profits use
I think daily time profit is suitable and will maintain yiur money.it also depend on you what will you invest and the size of profit depend on your buisness

I'ld prefer a daily profit. The thing is knowing that I am making profit woul be an incentive to try do better at whatever investment. But if I wait for too long I can get discouraged along the way.

Many people will prefer daily profit. However, if I receive a great amount of profit on monthly basis, then I would definitely prefer monthly profit, as I would be able to manage my expenses on monthly basis. Usually people do not get much profit on daily basis.

When we talk about profit and that too from investment so everyone wants to get profit as quick as possible. So i also want to get profit on daily basis. Because it will give me relief, and also boost up , and it will be very good if i get daily profit that too for investment.

I think monthly profit is better than daily profit which gives us an idea of how much profit I have made.But we don't know how much profit we get from the professor of the day, so I think the monthly profit is better because the day is used, but you can use the end.

It is possible to have multiple investments so I will have both daily and monthly investments profits because I might have some little emergencies that needs financial support and assistance and that is where you he benefits of the daily investments comes in

It is possible to have multiple investments so I will have both daily and monthly investments profits because I might have some little emergencies that needs financial support and assistance and that is where you he benefits of the daily investments comes in
You are absolutely right, it is better to have both options, daily for emergencies or to be able to cover daily and monthly needs to reinvest or save. This in the case as you also explained by having multiple investments. It is a good idea, considering that this monthly investment is not a scam.

There is no one that is not profitable depending on the amounts of money you invested in the business. If you do not needs money urgently to attends to some things, monthly profits investments is preferable for me to do as it gives me more money than daily.

I prefer monthly investments to Dale investments just as I prefer monthly outcome to daily out come, it instill some levels of discipline.

I think earning profits daily is better because you can not only withdraw profits when you need it but also reinvest your profit of you want. If you reinvest your profits, you will be earning more.

It really have to boil down to the particular type of business to which you would want to start. I would want monthly profits though personally for the kind of business am creating.

Puting it this way will not help your cause. You are simply suggesting investment programs that can start as a legit platform today and turnout to scam the coming month. Put money you know you can lose without hurt into such things. I won't

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds