Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

You earned meaningfully from those sites, kudos to you @Salimo. How did you do it, to earn $10 from forumcoin alone within a month, when mode of earning there is low??
Thanks friend , I withdrawn but it took me 3 mounths almost to reach 10 $ , I am not article writer cause only article publishers could earn this there .

Advertisement Placeholder
I was paid recently by Bizdustry, just six hours ago. And it was $6 paid into my Luno account through LTC Wallet address, I'm just grateful for that.

I was recently paid by bizdustry just yesterday. I was paid the sum of $14 yesterday evening. I just saw the alert on wallet in my phone and I was like wow!! At last again

I was paid recently by cashtimeforum of about $4 ,the platform is still legit and you can make more money from the platform by same task here,

I was paid recently by cashtimeforum of about $4 ,the platform is still legit and you can make more money from the platform by same task here,
It is good that we have many paid forums to earn some cents , I am curious to know more about this site , even if I see the alert that this site is launched by a scammer .

Thanks friend , I withdrawn but it took me 3 mounths almost to reach 10 $ , I am not article writer cause only article publishers could earn this there .
You're right, oy article publishers earn more in the site, I m just earn that little amount i earn there, which is beneficial. What's your username at FC??

It is good that we have many paid forums to earn some cents , I am curious to know more about this site , even if I see the alert that this site is launched by a scammer .
I am glad to inform you that cashtime forum has paid me once and people has been earning from the site, though I only earned $2, but who told you their admin is a scammer?

You're right, oy article publishers earn more in the site, I m just earn that little amount i earn there, which is beneficial. What's your username at FC??
Yes only you can earn 4.5$ a mounth if you post 10 comments on sections that pay 1.5 FC a day . My username in the site is " salimnfi " , are you remembering me ?
[automerge]1621830240[/automerge]
I am glad to inform you that cashtime forum has paid me once and people has been earning from the site, though I only earned $2, but who told you their admin is a scammer?
You can check information on FC

My last payment from online website was honeygain and i got around to 20 euros.And now i am really close from my first payment with bizdustry
Wow!! Congratulations on your payment you recently received from horneygain forum. And be rest assured that bizdustry will certainly pay you too

Wow!! Congratulations on your payment you recently received from horneygain forum. And be rest assured that bizdustry will certainly pay you too
Surely, Bizdustry rewards its hardworking members. As long as you keep working here, and keeping the rules tilt you'll be paid all you worked for.

Yes only you can earn 4.5$ a mounth if you post 10 comments on sections that pay 1.5 FC a day . My username in the site is " salimnfi " , are you remembering me ?
[automerge]1621830240[/automerge]

You can check information on FC
Yes, i can remember, i even suspected such username to be yours, before going asking you here. You're welcome my dear friend. How long have you been with FC??

Yes, i can remember, i even suspected such username to be yours, before going asking you here. You're welcome my dear friend. How long have you been with FC??
Thank you my friend , I am a member of Forum Coin since 23 February 2020 , I have already get paid six times , 10 $ ( 2times ) and 5 $ ( 4 times ) .

The website that paid me recently was bizdustry and I was paid $10, bizdustry has been trying his best and be consistent over time with its payments to its subscribers and useers.

Thank you my friend , I am a member of Forum Coin since 23 February 2020 , I have already get paid six times , 10 $ ( 2times ) and 5 $ ( 4 times ) .
In total you've made $40 from forumcoin, that's nice. Since you don't hang too much around the site, just putting down your normal 10 messages everyday. I guess right??

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
Well my payment first and last was from bizdustry. My last online payment from a website was from Bizdustry, I received a $5 payment. This payment was for a two weeks plus work, many sleepless nights, always working, even my friends were mocking me all throughout but it was when I was paid that they wanted to join in too. And this is legit website for poor and acknowledged people that are passionate about their service or work.

Well my payment first and last was from bizdustry. My last online payment from a website was from Bizdustry, I received a $5 payment. This payment was for a two weeks plus work, many sleepless nights, always working, even my friends were mocking me all throughout but it was when I was paid that they wanted to join in too. And this is legit website for poor and acknowledged people that are passionate about their service or work.
I'm happy you cashed your earnings at bizdustry, and bizdustry did their best to reward your hard and to silent your doubters, that not all online gigs are scam. We still have the legit ones online, and bizdustry happens to be one.

In total you've made $40 from forumcoin, that's nice. Since you don't hang too much around the site, just putting down your normal 10 messages everyday. I guess right??
Yes and some days don't log in cause if I make 10 posts each day that's mean 4,5 $ a mounth so I'll get 45 $ in 10 mounhs , I only post 5 comments in average so I earn 40 $ in 16 mounths .

Well for me bizdustry is most recent but before bizdustry it was toloka Yandex for me I think it was about 18 dollars I withdrew from on there and before that it was 14 dollars

Yes and some days don't log in cause if I make 10 posts each day that's mean 4,5 $ a mounth so I'll get 45 $ in 10 mounhs , I only post 5 comments in average so I earn 40 $ in 16 mounths .
Its something better since you don't hang on the site too long. I try my best to complete that 10 posts everyday there. So my earnings will be at least $4.5 every month, then I'll cash out every 35 days.

Its something better since you don't hang on the site too long. I try my best to complete that 10 posts everyday there. So my earnings will be at least $4.5 every month, then I'll cash out every 35 days.
Some days I made 10 posts for many days in a row but in another days I just feel that I need to relax , after two days of inactivity I made two posts today .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds