Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

The last sites that paid me were Bizdustry and Beer money forum. They were $10 and $5 respectively. Both were paid through PayPal but the money is still on hold because it is a new PayPal account. I hope I get the money soon. I wish I had withdrawn through other payment options.

It is good to see that you got paid by Beermoney forum. I have been hearing many complaints about the beer money forum. I do not work on Beer Money forum but I prefer other forums such as Bizdustry and Trendri. I also used to work at the forumcoin at some point.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no other websites or forum I am currently working with expect bizdustry. And the pay is as we all know. I once earned 10 dolls for a one time task I was asked to performed in some website

Including me , I mostly concentrate here and most of the time I also make money on trendri. I don't really have time for any other platform and some platforms are not reliable too.

The last website that paid me is bizdustry. It is among one of the favourite platform I mostly like to concentrate on. I am hoping to make another withdrawal anytime soon. Thanks so much, the admin for your earning opportunities.

Currently i am only working on bizdustry forum sites and also trendri because they are the only real paying forum sites i know and i withdraw $4 from trendri recently with $5 from bizdustry.

Infact this mybonus is a sad experience for majorly Nigerians who joined the platform recently. I lost to the site, getapp66 & Rhea investment. All these Nigerian site are scammers. Where I got my stead incomes from are Weshareabundance & bizdustry even these two site are free to join.
I remember about last year a friend of mine wanted to introduce me to the business but I was very much a reluctant and therefore I didn't venture into it. After a week I heard that it has crashed.

The website that pay me last, as at today, was bizdustry. I withdraw 5000 biznotes which is equivalent to $5 last week. This is not bad consider that I only login to this site when I am free. Since I came back to this sites, I have withdraw 10000 biznotes. This is not bad at all for someone who only login when he is free.

I remember about last year a friend of mine wanted to introduce me to the business but I was very much a reluctant and therefore I didn't venture into it. After a week I heard that it has crashed.
The best Thing is to follow your gut and your mind and if you are still not convinced , you need to make the neccesary research on the investment websites to know how true the investment can be.

The best Thing is to follow your gut and your mind and if you are still not convinced , you need to make the neccesary research on the investment websites to know how true the investment can be.
some of those platforms even if you make research you will see a lot of testimonies which is true. But after sometime they will stop paying investors totally.

some of those platforms even if you make research you will see a lot of testimonies which is true. But after sometime they will stop paying investors totally.
I stumble upon an investment called sunpower just lately and there has been many testimony about them , at first I felt reluctant to work there but kater decided to invest , if not because of the referral bonus , I wouldn't have made my money back because they just dissapeared and their website gone , I even have someone that was scammed of #250,000

Personally I have just been paid by a revenue sharing company site. It is a local based paying social site operating in the East Africa as of now. But I heard from the CEO that they planning to go worldwide. I have been paid $10 a whole month's work

I stumble upon an investment called sunpower just lately and there has been many testimony about them , at first I felt reluctant to work there but kater decided to invest , if not because of the referral bonus , I wouldn't have made my money back because they just dissapeared and their website gone , I even have someone that was scammed of #250,000
LoL, so many of them always come up with new stories in order to scam people that is why you need to be very careful. Investing on such platforms is very risky and you are even lucky.

The last place i get paid through donation was in this website. I want to work for a little time like maybe a month or two before trying to withdraw again. That should be much

The last place i get paid through donation was in this website. I want to work for a little time like maybe a month or two before trying to withdraw again. That should be much
Bizdustry is a well organise and consistent forum websites that has been existing over four years now , I am earning on bizdustry and also trendri forum sites at the moment .

Bizdustry has payed me a good amount of money, I have been working on this platforms for a while, I must say it's a good idea to be working online and the same time earning.

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
Well don't know about kolotinablo captcha solving site but I would say Bizdustry is one of that website where i recieved money recently and i can work here instead of becoming victim of any scam website.

I am back to being active here again on bizdustry, and it's been long since I was this active. I think my last payment from this very forum was about $15 and they are very fast with payments.

My last payment was from paid to post forums, three different ones. I have a 9 to 5 that should pay me anytime soon, and I would start saving all my online earnings.

it has been awesome thus been a verified member because the token received has help me settle some part of my needs.
The last payment wasn't that encouraging because the Ethereum falls at that exact time I needed it.

As for me, the only website that pays me online is bizdustry, and it pays me nicely. Additionally, he pays per business note, with 1000 biz notes costing $1, and you can only withdraw $10 before they charge you simply $1 for withdrawing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds