Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

I was paid by cash time forum yesterday. I was paid $3.5 in litecoin. This is my second payment from the site. The site pays twice in the month as long as you have at least $3.5

Advertisement Placeholder
I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
The solving of captchas is quite low paid work. I think for me personally i recently got a payment from bmf, which was for $10 after about a week of work, which is pretty decent as an earning rate but not near as much as i want to earn.

The solving of captchas is quite low paid work. I think for me personally i recently got a payment from bmf, which was for $10 after about a week of work, which is pretty decent as an earning rate but not near as much as i want to earn.
Kudos to you for taking a week to earn money at BMF. You're lucky that the Admin loves you, gave you chance of earning through the forum.

Kudos to you for taking a week to earn money at BMF. You're lucky that the Admin loves you, gave you chance of earning through the forum.
I have been doing well on that forum for the past few weeks, however i limit my time to only a few posts and topics per day, in order to still be able to work on other forums such as this one.

I made a withdrawal request withdrawal from my bizdustry account balance last week Friday and got my payment In my wallet by Saturday evening latest. Isn't that awesome?

I got paid by an high interest return platform. Not much but it was worth the little time I invested my money on it.

The website that pays me is this Bizdustry. Like an Oliver twist, I'm still looking and sourcing for other legitimate opportunities to earn online.

I think the recent website that I have received payment from is Bizdustry. I have found it to be reliable but you have to work consistently in order to earn on the site.

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Recently I earned from bizdustry.
I had accumulated my earnings for the week and opted for withdrawal by weekend. The payment process is always smooth.
I received a total of $6 last weekend.

I got paid by an high interest return platform. Not much but it was worth the little time I invested my money on it.
An high interest return platform? Which means you made an investment on the platform? What site is that if I may ask though? And how long did it take you to achieve this.

I was recently paid by a poll site, € 3 for 2 polls, only today. I received them immediately, one after the other. :)

This is the only website that pays me.
As at yesterday, i earned five dollars which i had accumulated over five days.
The pay rate is manageable compared to other sites that pay lesser.

Well go me it is bizindustry, it had helped me in a lot of ways in terms of aquiring more knowledge about different things and also about online things and so on

I was paid by an airdrop , that paid me a tron blockchain based token 'WGL'. I have joined the airdrop from one of the telegram channels and it was worth $3 in USD.

I recently got paid by Bizdustry and they paid me $18. They are the best website on the internet right now. Long Live bizdustry! I pray that may Allah grant success to this great platform!

The website that pays me is this Bizdustry. Like an Oliver twist, I'm still looking and sourcing for other legitimate opportunities to earn online.
Me too.
Bizdustry has been paying for over two months now since I joined the platform. Few days ago, I was paid $10.
I am really working hard to make more form other sites.

I was recently paid just about $14 by Bizdustry. These days I have no income source apart from Bizdustry. I have not been able to join new money making sites due to time constrains.

I received $300 from a client for helping him set up an ecommerce site. I regularly get websire development gigs from my old as well as new clients.

I have been earning on bizdustry for a very long time and they have been the source of inspiration for my online writing , and they are the reason why i have the intention of working for other forum site.

The site that recently paid me is Onepoll ( a survey site) and I was paid $65 after converting the money from pound Sterling. Fortunately I'm on my way to receiving another payment by the end of this month by God's grace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds