Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

I have about three websites that paid me recently though the money is very little but I was glad I received what was due for my efforts. I recently got a payment from bizdustry, picoworkers and cashtimeforum.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very true, you're even lucky you were able to cash out, I've still got my credits with them, the site turned out to be a scam. It's no longer accessible
Bizdustry has been my pillar of support lately, I have been earning on bizdustry since I lost my job due to the covid-19 lockdown , but some sites are just heartless and a scam

Find out how many employees Amazon have, which sites Google has bought, who's the most profitable and much more! We hope you
Amazon and glo have many workers on their site but they are not a decentralized site which employs people with no verification sites that have paid me so far is trendy.qq

My last payment came from adsense last month and I am expecting my another payment in less than a week. I receive payment from adsense every month. I use adsense on half a dozen websites

I was paid by Bizdustry a few minutes ago. I was paid $5 by them. Bizdustry is definitely one of the best websites to make money online. It has been paying me for some time now and I am really thankful to the admins of the forum. Bizdustry is the BEST forum on the internet right now. I really hope that they will increase the pay rate per post back to $0.05 very soon. I wish all the best to Bizdustry!! :)

The last site that paid me reccetly was Beer money forum. It was $2 worth of BCH to my coinbase wallet. The BCH is still in my wallet and I am not planning to sell it until I get my next payment from any other site. I am about to reach payout in forum coin and bizdustry.

I received $350 from Adsense earlier in the day. I run adsense on a half a dozen websites and make money by running adsense. I am expecting infolink payment soon

Outside bizdustry, I got paid as of late by amazon and the sum wasn't excessively terrible. Be that as it may, I truly appreciate being paid by bizdustry. Additionally there is Redbubble. There a ton of ways one can bring in cash on the web. You simply need to track down the correct one.

Bizdustry is the only website I've earned money with, no other. I recently paid by Bizdustry, and the total i made from them is $6 last week, I'm grateful for that.

My last payment from online website was honeygain and i got around to 20 euros.And now i am really close from my first payment with bizdustry

Concerning what website paid me recently and how much. Well, I would say that the only online platform I receive money from is this platform, bizdustry is the best platform to earn with less labor. The last amount I received was $10 last momth

I recently withdrawal 15 dollars from Picoworkers and i want withdrawal by litecoin but i am afraid the price go down so i withdrawal by PayPal

I have not been very active in other websites. but I have been good at websites such as forumcoin and the bizdustry operation i have earned alot quite encouraging even thou i didn't keep records of my earnings.

I have been earning steadily on bizdustry almost every week but lately I have also earned on cashtime forum ,though the amount is just $2, but I was happy earning in a second forum site.

At the moment,I haven't made any earning yet on ptc forums,but I have been able to accumulate small Satoshi on faucet sites and cointiply.

The recent website that paid me you was trendri. the website is very legit and there are so many people that have reported their payment proofs which proves that it is one of the best ptp website.

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
I have been paid 10 $ from Forum coin and before that I get paid 5$ from picture punches and 20 $ from Star clicks , those are my withdrawals last mounth .

Am just starting and for now no website have paid me but I believe that before this month ends I will be paid form one of the website am working with matter how the amount will be .
[automerge]1621662236[/automerge]
Am just starting and for now no website has paid me but I believe that before this month ends I will be paid from one of the website am working for,no matter small the amount might be.

I also received payment from a client. I earned $50 for writing articles for a client. This is a new client and I offered the lowest rate so that he becomes my long term client.

I have been paid 10 $ from Forum coin and before that I get paid 5$ from picture punches and 20 $ from Star clicks , those are my withdrawals last mounth .
You earned meaningfully from those sites, kudos to you @Salimo. How did you do it, to earn $10 from forumcoin alone within a month, when mode of earning there is low??

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds