Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

Binance website is the website that paid me recently. But I will not say the amount it paid me. The amount is huge and it was worth the transaction input in
That's pretty cool that you made reasonable amount of money. Their are various ways to earn reward with binance exchange site. Either by trading, holdl, or staking etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was recently paid by GPT forums $5. Before GPT forum, I was paid $7 by Bizdustry. These are the only two websites that are paying me at the moment. I am yet to reach payment threshold on another website.

I was recently paid by GPT forums $5. Before GPT forum, I was paid $7 by Bizdustry. These are the only two websites that are paying me at the moment. I am yet to reach payment threshold on another website.
Congrats to you for cashing out on the two forums. They're both legit, keep working and supporting the two sites and expect more of the same.

I hope that GPT also increases the rate to at least 2 cent per post. By increasing pay rate the forum can invite more members and also encourage quality posting.

Gptforum is a new forum, and Admin doesn't want to run out of fund prematurely. He wants to pay what he can afford and run the forum for long time. Maybe soon, he can do that, let's watch him and see what he'll do.

I joined toloka recently and I have up to $13 already and I have friends that have actually gotten and withdrawn $50 from this same site you all should try it out it pays actually.

I joined toloka recently and I have up to $13 already and I have friends that have actually gotten and withdrawn $50 from this same site you all should try it out it pays actually.
Have you cashed out your funds from that micro job site?? When i went through, the tasks where sucking down my mobile data and given me penny that doesn't reach what I'm losing.

It's really a micro job site actually but it actually pays if you actually pass the trainings with a good score on a task you can get up to $5 but it really depends on time I mean some task actually take time and sucks data actually . But it's your training passing task rate that determines the task you see and that surely determine the earning.

It's really a micro job site actually but it actually pays if you actually pass the trainings with a good score on a task you can get up to $5 but it really depends on time I mean some task actually take time and sucks data actually . But it's your training passing task rate that determines the task you see and that surely determine the earning.
Hmm, I've been to the site trying to earn it never worked out for me then, i left it. I went to trustpilot to check its review, but i didn't get quality review about them, some sections brand it scam, why others made positive reviews about them. I didn't know which one to take, that also made me to abandon the site.

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
I also got paid from forum coin after many months of hard work I guess but got paid of $5 last two weeks tho. But is better than nothing to be earning online.

I have dealt with so many websites that I received payments from them, some I worked hard for it to receive the money but some the efforts was little to nothing and I still got paid. The recent website I got paid was Top2one, I got paid USDT through my binance account.

I also got paid from forum coin after many months of hard work I guess but got paid of $5 last two weeks tho. But is better than nothing to be earning online.
Far better than doing nothing with your time online. If you own a website, you can use such funds to renew your domain subscription at least.

The website that just paid recently yesterday was this website I have been having issues with and has even forgotten about and just saw their pay in my PayPal.

I have involve in several websites including bizdustry which I recently join and I have earned a commendable about from my engagement.

The website that just paid recently yesterday was this website I have been having issues with and has even forgotten about and just saw their pay in my PayPal.
That's tremendous to say. To find out that website i forgot about later paid me, makes me thrilled. I guess that site is trendri? which no one never expected earnings from.

LoL! You must be very amazed and surprise to see the money there after giving up on them for so long right? Haha, I understand the feeling

I do jot work on any site again apart from this particular site and it has been very consistent thus far as I earn flat $5 dollars every week and withdraw it to my crypto wallet.

In reply to your question in the above post about the most recent website that paid me and how much they paid, well the most recent website that paid me is bizdustry, it has ti be said, and if i can remember vividly, I was paid 20 dollars or so

I'm receiving daily payments by noise.cash, where I earn more or less between 1 dollar (if I shouldn't have to study hard, I would earn more than this). Considering I began to work in the platform at the end of March, I earned in total, more or less, 60 dollars. I hope noise.cash to last for a long time.

I was recently paid by my beloved great website Bizdustry. I was paid $6 by Bizdustry and I can confidently say that Bizdustry is the best paid to post forum right now on the internet. It is the best paying forum right now. Long Live Bizdustry! We love bizdustry!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds