Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

The last payment I got from online activities is from Mybonus Shopping app on 17/01/2021, fortunately for me I got paid but unfortunately for all my downline, they all got scammed by Mybonus. This is really sad experience for me
Recently I requested a withdrawal of $7 from bizdustry and I got my wallet credited in less than 48hours. Around the same period I also requested for a withdrawal of $16 worth of Litecoin from picoworkers and also got credited within 72 hours.

Advertisement Placeholder
My latest payment from online activities was from doge.click on telegram, the doge click bot on telegram I one of my many online gigs activities platform.

I had been doing task on it for a while now and had to check what I made already, to my amazement I had over 45 doges, I requested for withdrawal which was deposited in my Trustwallet.
This is the first telegram task that I would hear is legit, I have just taught that there are no more legit sites on telegram as most of them just look for a way to waste people's time.

The last payment came from GPTForum, and I it was $5.5. I was really enjoying posting on the forum but it was acquired by Bizdustry. When bizdustry acquired, I lost income source.

My recent payment came from a client. I was paid $100 for developing a wordpress website for a client. I am also expecting payment from infolinks anytime soon

Some days I made 10 posts for many days in a row but in another days I just feel that I need to relax , after two days of inactivity I made two posts today .
One of the website that I'm working on that paid me recently is bizdustry and it has been consistent over time in terms of payment of subscribers.

I’m still anticipating,I can’t remember the last time I’m paid in any website after working on the website

One of the website that I'm working on that paid me recently is bizdustry and it has been consistent over time in terms of payment of subscribers.
Yes none is discussing the legitimacy of Bizdustry , since I joined the site last december I never heard of someone get scammed by Bizdustry community .

In total you've made $40 from forumcoin, that's nice. Since you don't hang too much around the site, just putting down your normal 10 messages everyday. I guess right??
Please I want to know much a about forum coin, are they really paying and how much canni earned from the forum sites per day, I have been on the site but i just don't know my way around.

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
I don't know how you are good at such captctha jobs. I personally don't like because it takes lots of time to solve those captchas and also you have to do the tasks meticulously.

I don't know how you are good at such captctha jobs. I personally don't like because it takes lots of time to solve those captchas and also you have to do the tasks meticulously.
The amount you'll be making around captcha site us just too low compared to the time you're spending around it. You can just do it when you're free from other stuffs online.

I only work on bizdustry right now as I have stoked working on others because of how unreliable they are. My last payment from this site was six dollars.

I only work on bizdustry right now as I have stoked working on others because of how unreliable they are. My last payment from this site was six dollars.
That is correct. There are so many scam sites available in the market that it is better to invest our time only in in reputed sites. Bizdustry is a well known reputed site which is paying its members from quite some time now.

I was paid by Bizdustry recently, which is $16 worth of LTC, I'm simply grateful for that. Ever since I've been here, the forum have not disappointed.

I was paid by Bizdustry recently, which is $16 worth of LTC, I'm simply grateful for that. Ever since I've been here, the forum have not disappointed.
That is a quite lot of money. How long you have been posting to reach but amount. Till now I have only able to withdraw $10 for more than 2 weeks of posting here.

That is a quite lot of money. How long you have been posting to reach but amount. Till now I have only able to withdraw $10 for more than 2 weeks of posting here.
If you check my profile you'll see that I'm always online posting regularly. Apart from that, i buy others coins to add to my own, and doing of micro tasks to earn from members who donate to me.

The only websites that pays me recently is bizdustry,. Bizdustry has been reliable and consistent in all their payments for months, my reason for staying with bizdustry till this moment.

Trendri Is the last website that paids me and it is one of the best paying site I know, bizdustry have been paying me recently also, I'm still looking for better earning sites I can also make some money online

I receive payment every 1-2 days from clients but my last bigh payment came from Adsense on 21st of June, I am expecting infolinks payment on July 15.

Outside bizdustry.com, the website that paid me recently are thechatmogul.com and the pay me a sum of 3500 naria.

I got paid on Seoclerk, which is a freelancing website, on the 28th of January. It was just $10, but I was grateful because I did a work for a client to make the money. Unlike many websites that will delay payments, Seoclerk were true to their words.
I wish I had an opportunity become to become a freelancer like you, I could have also asked you to introduce me and tell me how to start making money with the site you're talking about, what type of skills do you offer ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds