Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

The type of business that is good for a student who had no support is definitely a business that does not require investment.I would recommend a paid to post forum because it does not require an investment and you could make something reasonable if you could work on more than 4 forums in a day.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think most of the jobs opportunities or business opportunities for students schooling, is the online stuffs which will give them the best time to concentrate on their studies and run their business effectively. such as posting on forums, transactions of cryptocurrency etc.

Any digital business you can do on spare time will be good since you are a student. I do not encourage gambling since you are likely to lose your money. You could try affiliate marketing or maybe forex. Learn and understand it from people who are experts

A student who had not support cannot start a business without having some amount of money . He could raise cash for himself if he works rigorously on many paid to post forums. This will help him raise capital start a small business.

A student who had no support should try as much as possible to raise capital first because if you do not invest in online money-making venture, you will be settling for less. You can start by working on 3 or 4 paid to post forums to accumulate some money.

Actually is not that easy to run school and business at the same time but it can be easy sometimes to run an online business as a student because it may not consume alot of time for your studies.

A student with no support or capital to start a business can opt for service rendering, either by working as a sales person for someone else or helping to others to write notes , sweep, wash and get paid, it might look self demeaning, but trust me it won't take long before you get enough capital to try something better.

As a student with no support it will really be very hard for you to meet up when you are doing business and at the same time studyy. It has actually happened to me but I was able to conquer. starting online business is the best for you because they can give me the convenience needed to succeed.

I have a friend of mine who didn't get support from anybody what he did was to engage in home tutorials,then also run online marketing and post to paid job
Is not that easy for a student to start business but the business I can advise the student to do is online work, like paid to post on forum is the kind of work he/ she can do while in school.

Actually for one who is lacking support and he or she is a student and want to be earning money, he or she should start something online like bizdustry, trendri beermoneyforum and others to earn money.

A student who does not have any kind of support is definitely going to be going into freelancing like freelance writing or freelance graphic design where he does not require any money in order to start.

A student who does not have any kind of support is definitely going to be going into freelancing like freelance writing or freelance graphic design where he does not require any money in order to start.
Freelancing is a very good venture for any student who actually wants to make some reasonable amount of money for him or herself. If a student can be able to acquire a very good skill and knowledge of how to use freelancing platforms, he or she can make money consistently.

For students that needs support, I will really advice them to go into online Business which will not affect there schooling and the business the can go into are affiliate marketing, writing of books and summarise on Amazon to get paid.
For students that needs support, I will really advice them to go into online Business which will not affect there schooling and the business the can go into are affiliate marketing, writing of books and summarise on Amazon to get paid.

students venturing into online business is one of the best decisions they can take because if they can be able to make money passively on the internet it will also serve as a source of income even when they leave school. Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best business venture students can go into and make money from it. It is one of the best passive income sources currently on the internet.

Actually starting a business when you not supported in school is not really easy to start except you go and learn some many skills that can help earn alittle amount.

If you're a student struggling through school because of financial issues, then it might be wise to learn a skill or side hustle that will help you to earn little income to cope with your educational needs.

It is very important for the student who had no support to go learn skills online. There are definitely free platforms where you could learn so many skills for free on the internet then you will be able to make reasonable amount of money for yourself.

Any online business of your choice would be profitable, you only have to work hard and learn it to your full understanding and everything will be easier. It's not easy. It would needs your time too.

Any online business of your choice would be profitable, you only have to work hard and learn it to your full understanding and everything will be easier. It's not easy. It would needs your time too.
This is very true. There are a lot of online businesses that a student could do and still have time for his academics. Skills like programming, content creating, designing and affiliate marketing are very lucrative.

This is very true. There are a lot of online businesses that a student could do and still have time for his academics. Skills like programming, content creating, designing and affiliate marketing are very lucrative.
Programming may be quite complicated and will need a lot of time. A student who is interested to learn about programming have to invest heavily and will also need a high quality laptop. I'll consider something like content writing or cryptocurrency trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds