Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

For offline, computer center is one of the best. With computer center, you'll be helping other students with online registration, typing, printing and you can even other students for fees. Rendering all these services will bring you a lot of money and it'll not really affect your study. You can lock your shop and go to class. Also, photography and hair salon is also good. For online, blogging is a great option.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't start a business yet if I was you. Instead, create some starting capital by finding a job. Maybe start your own freelance service and offer something you're skilled in. For me I write a lot, so I tend to offer my writing services for some blogs. If you have a special skill that can be done online, it may be worth looking into starting a freelance service instead.

Those who are students right now do not have any excuse for not being able to generate some money to sustain themselves because a lot of opportunities out there for them to use and make money.

That students should be looking forward to leveraging his time so that you can be able to get experience and that is where volunteering or going into and paid internship is good.

Certainly there certainly are actually a great deal of company that trainee can easily enter into while still schooling all of them can easily begin such as this through publishing as well as discussing online discussion forum while still on institution, or even begin grocery store company.
Online forums is definitely a best and easy way for somebody to be able to start building up liquidity as a student who does not have any support from their parents.

Online forums is definitely a best and easy way for somebody to be able to start building up liquidity as a student who does not have any support from their parents.
It could definitely be the best way to make money no doubt, but however some online earning forums are not trusted at all. . . Except few which is bizdustry and trendri that I know

You could go into freelancing, as a virtual teacher, or you could go for writing gigs on freelancing sites or any other place that pays for original content articles. You could also learn various skills like graphic. Designing and the likes.

For a student that has no support , that means you have to start from the scratch , then what you need is start working as a freelancer or on forum sites and makes money and from there , you can start investing in crypto currency.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
For a student I think the best way to earn is investment, they can invest in crypto and also in stocks as they prefer but before investment they should do their own researches.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
I would like to emphatically emphasize that, ideally, a student should not engage in a taxing and stressful business to the detriment of their educational performance. The student could start by joining paid-to-post forums such as this one.

Most offline business requires you to be present all the time. As a student without support you definitely need the type of business that you can do on spare time which obviously can be gotten online.

For students I would suggest that they only for works that are less stressful and less time demanding so that it wouldn't affect their studies in the long run. It's very important.

I believe that the best jobs for students that are still under study are the ones that are not stressing and that doesn't take much time . A good one would be online works.

As a student it is very important to at least get a job or any other site hustle that can help you tackle some of your needs, one can engage in pay to post site just like this.

There are several businesses that students can start while still in school. For example, they can start a supermarket business or post and comment on forums while still in class.

In running a business there are lots of business that a student can run that will not affect his studies,he can be a freelancing agent or go into affiliate marketing,he can also do graphic design and video editing.

A student with no support can actually work and make money online without investing , you can make money on freelancing websites and also work on forum sites and as an affiliate marketer .

This question is really a tough one because it will be very difficult to combine your academic stress with earning money online to sustain yourself without having any kind if support from anybody.
Well, the best shot to take us to go into the tech space. People are really making money from that.

This question is really a tough one because it will be very difficult to combine your academic stress with earning money online to sustain yourself without having any kind if support from anybody.
Well, the best shot to take us to go into the tech space. People are really making money from that.
Most importantly we should be focusing on something that may not be expensive and something that can easily be start without requirement of huge capital. Technology might requires serious capital.

I don't really think if a student wit have time to work online, if you are a student I believe You are always busy only that on holidays, but you can earn money as a freelancer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds