Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

Have you ever decided to start a business about consultation especially in the field in which you are good at. You can be able to charge a few dollars to advise people about what to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
For someone with low capital, you should try to make it grow before trying something risky or tangible. You can try rendering help to get paid.

Any student that struggling in school and is lacking support from either his parents, he should try and be doing online business like bizdustry and try to engage on some scholarship program to help him.

Here are some great ideas for those students who want to start their own business along with their studies:
  • Become a freelancer
  • Tutoring
  • Social media influencer
  • Food and drink business

I would suggest that student to start selling the top fashioned ladies clothes and shoes to their fellow students in the campus online.
They can start with a small capital and as business grows they can increase the capital gradually.

I will suggest that those that are lacking support from either family or friends should just try there best academically to try and earn a scholarship that will help he or her I school.

Any student who needs to survive must be willing to engage in any business he he's around, I don't think specifications is needed to this, cause the end is to get money out of it.

Actually there are alot of business that can be so supportive to students who really needed financial assistance most especially the online business which I believe it won't takes much of there time and it I'll not affect their academics.

I think that Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading is a good option for many students to learn how to trade. However, I believe that cryptocurrency trading and Forex trading are kind of "side-business". A student could start any small business like a lemonade stand.

I will suggest that those that are lacking support from either family or friends should just try there best academically to try and earn a scholarship that will help he or her I school.
Lolz, this is something that we hope should happen to us , but not really something you have to depend on. You have to understand that not all bright students will have the opportunity to get scholarship.

Starting an offline business may take your time as a student but online businesses can be a saver for you. If you acquire good skills about affiliate marketing you can be making good amount of money from it as a student.

You can always try out freelancing during your free time as a student who does not have any kind of support because you can start it with literally zero dollars and still grow it up.

You can always try out freelancing during your free time as a student who does not have any kind of support because you can start it with literally zero dollars and still grow it up.
Working as a freelancer might be a very good idea. However, if you're looking at something that would not really affect the study time of the concerned student, then organizing tutorials for a fee might be a good idea too.

venturing into an online business like affiliate marketing is one of the best businesses any student can go into currently. Amazon Kindle publishing is also very viable and lucrative.

The business recommended to students who are lacking support to go into one or two digital skill like graphic design and web development and there are also advise to go into Amazon KDP where you can earn by publishing books, summarize book and articles.

The business recommended to students who are lacking support to go into one or two digital skill like graphic design and web development and there are also advise to go into Amazon KDP where you can earn by publishing books, summarize book and articles.
I don't know about the possibility of making money as a graphic designer, but kdp is one of the best way a lot of people are using to make money by publishing of books but however you must be a great content writer.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student

I think that business requires capital. If a student does not have enough funds, then they must save money in order to run a business. They could earn money by being a freelancer.

I think that business requires capital. If a student does not have enough funds, then they must save money in order to run a business. They could earn money by being a freelancer.
Yeah, even with out capital to start a business. A student with no support should try some things online to earn money free and save to start up an offline Business.

Actually both online and offline, there are numbers of business that can be helpful for students with no support even though offline stuffs may takes much of there time but online will be much okay like trading cryptocurrency, forex,etc.
Actually there are quite a numbers of business opportunities for students who have no financial support. As a student you can engage in any online business either forex,stocks, cryptocurrency etc and that will really helped.

Last edited:
Students who had no support can start out by learning some useful skills . The skill would be used in the campus to make extra money for himself. He could learn Barbing and he will make money from his colleagues.
Yes definitelly that is a very good business to look into,when i was in collage,some of my friends were into service oriented jobs and that was what they were using to take care of themselves and pay their bills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds