Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

If you are a student I don't think you'll have that enough time to work online, but you can go into investments that's if you have experience on how it works,you can earn a decent amount of money from investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes so many people have the talent and they are going through a whole lot of stress combining both of those two things together , but at the end if they are really serious they can still make it.
Yes, ad er they must have lost a pound of flesh. Personally, I think it's really impossible for someone or a youth to feed himself, do other basic stuffs, pay their school fees, be focused on his academics and at the same time have a job to shoulder all these responsibilities.

Yes, ad er they must have lost a pound of flesh. Personally, I think it's really impossible for someone or a youth to feed himself, do other basic stuffs, pay their school fees, be focused on his academics and at the same time have a job to shoulder all these responsibilities.
Well it may surprise you to find out that so many people are doing it already, it all depends on the type of work they are doing. Some people in this situation mostly works on shift. Or mostly at night.

And beside , what are the basic stuff you think they will do ? Their lives in the hostel. They organise and go to work on time , come back and concentrate in their academic and attained their class in due time. I know this might really be stressful.

There are numerous lucrative enterprises available to such students. The finest, though, is a firm that can be started with little money. However, I'll recommend service provision in my case. You'll earn more by providing services to other students on campus. Despite what you may think, it is not slavery. drying out.

Well it may surprise you to find out that so many people are doing it already, it all depends on the type of work they are doing. Some people in this situation mostly works on shift. Or mostly at night.
Well, I will just have to believe that it's possible because if you work mostly at night, I wonder if you will have time for your academics and do other house chores even. This is just too complicated if you're to ask me.

There are many people who tend to have two jobs and they actually work for long hours. They work in the morning at in the evening shift as well. They get very less time to sleep.

There are many people who tend to have two jobs and they actually work for long hours. They work in the morning at in the evening shift as well. They get very less time to sleep.
Well , that will be quite stressful
That means working a whole 24 hours in a day and having little time for sleep, medically this is not healthy , at least 5 hours sleep in a day is not bad no matter how stress you might be.

Well , that will be quite stressful
That means working a whole 24 hours in a day and having little time for sleep, medically this is not healthy , at least 5 hours sleep in a day is not bad no matter how stress you might be.

Some people require more than 6 hours of sleep. In the year 2021, I used to have a job at a company and I used to work for seven hours, but still I used to sleep for at least nine hours.

Some people require more than 6 hours of sleep. In the year 2021, I used to have a job at a company and I used to work for seven hours, but still I used to sleep for at least nine hours.
Sleeping for 9 hours is too much for a struggling person. Although sleep is very important but I always try as much as possible to sleep at least 6 hours at night,That's all . Other time of my life I concentrate and look for every single opportunity to make money.

Their physical region, level of education, and capacity for fast or slow learning are all important factors in this industry. However, I will counsel them to engage in activities that won't use a lot of their time in order to avoid having an impact on their academic achievement.

Sleeping for 9 hours is too much for a struggling person. Although sleep is very important but I always try as much as possible to sleep at least 6 hours at night,That's all . Other time of my life I concentrate and look for every single opportunity to make money.
I normally sleep for five to six hours daily at night , and sleeps like an hour when I have the opportunity during the day , I am always looking for opportunities to make money everytime either online or offline because my responsibilities keeps increasing daily .

A student without a support will need a business that will not interfere with its academic time and session . If there is a space available you can engage in chicken farming , it is a lucrative business and at the same time it may not really affect you much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds