Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

Actually buying and selling business is very important and lucrative for students most especially those who have the skills of business which I believe it will not takes much of their time for studies.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can get a good location to start selling , you first need to start earning online and keep making your business plan according the plan and keep saving for your future.

I have mentioned it here before and I will say it again. A student who had no support or even money to invest should try out the ptp forum. If he works on 3 ptp forum,.he should be able to make something reasonable for himself.

For a student studying and needed money for his upkeep in school , you need to go into crypto currency business , or rather be working online on forum sites or survey site.

As in students who do not have any kind of support you can always focus on online teaching especially in areas that you understand very well in the course that you are studying to other people who do not understand.

Normally for a student wheo doesn't have the support and the neccesary applications to Surry the internets like a pc, I will suggest if the student has student has smart phone to start woeking as a freelancer .

A student good in web development could stick to flipping websites. This involves buying websites that are exiting for a low price, grow them in 6 months to 2 years, and sell them at a much higher price for a profit. There are people who work full time on this and make millions per year with their sites.

Online businesses would certainly be a good option for you where you will be needing little or no capital to run your own online business. You can venture into affiliate marketing and other online business as suitable to you.

Working and making money online is the best way of advising a student with no support , there are many ways in which he or she can make money online without much stress,

I have mentioned it that a student who had no support could make money online by registering on the paid post program. The best and legitimate platform to make money online is through the ptp platform.

There are alot of business opportunities that are available for students and that won't takes much of their time for studies most especially cafe business, tutoring, store keeping etc.

As a student who does not have any form of support you can always create ebooks and then sell them online. You can be able to create a simple a book with your mobile phone or go to a cafe.

There are good business opportunities available for students both online and offline depending on which some can do best. thought it may be stressful actually but is really profitable.

The students who had no support should strive very hard to ensure that ne makes money that I'd worthwhile. He should first learn the skills needed online to make something good for himself.

As a student what does not have any kind of support it can be very difficult for you but you can be able to start your own way of making money as well. You can be able to take the advantage of becoming a social media handler

As a student who does not have support from his guidance you can always take advantage of extra classes to people who do not understand something in your department and then get paid for it.

A student that has no support or money can start doing business right here on bizdustry , at least he or she can start working and saving money they make from here and start something with it.

The student without someone supporting him could get involved in domain flipping. You would buy the domain for a very cheap price and then sell it off when the price goes up.

I will suggest that the students should get the relevant knowledge around cryptocurrency. The knowledge will help him to detect the major areas that could be used to pull successful trades.

Both domain flipping, cryptocurrency trading, shopping and trading online, stores trading are all good for students who dont have support and it will not affect their academics performance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds