Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

will suggest service rendering. Rendering services to your fellow students on campus will fetch you more. U may see it as slavery but it's not eg. Dry cleaning.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most importantly we should be focusing on something that may not be expensive and something that can easily be start without requirement of huge capital. Technology might requires serious capital.
You're right about that but in any case I think the person should probably go learn under someone because the thing about making money is that you need to use enough money to make enough money. So learning or working under someone wouldn't be a bad idea.

You're right about that but in any case I think the person should probably go learn under someone because the thing about making money is that you need to use enough money to make enough money. So learning or working under someone wouldn't be a bad idea.
Learning it under someone offline will require that he has to be at work place all the time. I think this might be an interference to his academic performance except there will be a way they can adjust it.

Learning it under someone offline will require that he has to be at work place all the time. I think this might be an interference to his academic performance except there will be a way they can adjust it.
Smiles. This is actually a tough situation because supporting yourself in school all by yourself and also try studying at the same time seem a bit impossible or very difficult at the very least.

will suggest service rendering. Rendering services to your fellow students on campus will fetch you more. U may see it as slavery but it's not eg. Dry cleaning.
A student who has no support definitely does not have any money to run a business , and you need at least a washing Machine , an iron and so on before you can start a dry cleaning business.

Smiles. This is actually a tough situation because supporting yourself in school all by yourself and also try studying at the same time seem a bit impossible or very difficult at the very least.
If you come to find out that you will be the one to be supporting yourself throughout the academic session , the most important thing is to find a job that you can do mostly on spare time or something that has a flexible time schedule.

If you come to find out that you will be the one to be supporting yourself throughout the academic session , the most important thing is to find a job that you can do mostly on spare time or something that has a flexible time schedule.
Most class sessions will always start around 8am till even 4pm in the evening and where do you think you will have to work in the night that would pay you so much to cater for yourself in the university. Infact, they do hold classes on weekends in my school.

Most class sessions will always start around 8am till even 4pm in the evening and where do you think you will have to work in the night that would pay you so much to cater for yourself in the university. Infact, they do hold classes on weekends in my school.
So indirectly you are trying to say that people cannot be a part-time workers and still have time to concentrate in their education ? A lot of students at workers as I understand

Actually, I'll suggest that financial backing is necessary for a firm to begin. The student should be able to study to the point of organizing tutorials and earn some money there to establish his or her own business if, as the term implies, "a student" is in school, has no support, and wants to earn money.

So indirectly you are trying to say that people cannot be a part-time workers and still have time to concentrate in their education ? A lot of students at workers as I understand
Am not saying bits not possible but those who you're referring to also do have sponsors that's paying most bill for them not for someone without any form of help. What they earn from their work is more like a bonus to them.

Am not saying bits not possible but those who you're referring to also do have sponsors that's paying most bill for them not for someone without any form of help. What they earn from their work is more like a bonus to them.
I know someone here that was working in the hospital as a cleaner and was also at the same time schooling and paying his school bill without any support from anyone.

I know someone here that was working in the hospital as a cleaner and was also at the same time schooling and paying his school bill without any support from anyone.
You're right about that. When you talk about school bill, it might be just feeding himself and doing other basic stuffs like clothing himself and at most provide shelter for himself.
But do you think he's also paying his school fees all by himself?

Without any assistance from others, a friend of mine engaged in home lessons before running online marketing and applying for paid jobs.

You're right about that. When you talk about school bill, it might be just feeding himself and doing other basic stuffs like clothing himself and at most provide shelter for himself.
But do you think he's also paying his school fees all by himself?
Well , according to the person she has to pay almost 60% of the school fee by herself while her parents would help in the remaining. It is not everyone that have opportunity to be in position of having their parents to take over everything

I will only advice that a student that's even unable to pay his/her fee should not even start any business. Just try and face your education now and later you can venture into any business you like

First and foremost I would like to clearly state that a student should not have a business that is too demanding in order for the academics not to suffer. Having stated this, the student can simply start a pos business
Operating a point-of-sale can become a very good and lucrative business but then it is not something that a student can do because it is something that requires your full attention.

Well , according to the person she has to pay almost 60% of the school fee by herself while her parents would help in the remaining. It is not everyone that have opportunity to be in position of having their parents to take over everything
You're right about that. Things are all messed up for some people and training yourself through college without help can be the most challenging phase in people's lives.

Well I strongly believe that There are a lot of business that student can go into while still schooling them can start like this by posting and commenting on forum while still on school, or start supermarket business.

You're right about that. Things are all messed up for some people and training yourself through college without help can be the most challenging phase in people's lives.
Yes so many people have the talent and they are going through a whole lot of stress combining both of those two things together , but at the end if they are really serious they can still make it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds