Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What type of business is good for student who has no support?

I was also with no suoport during the pandemic when I lost my job but i started working online and I was able to save some amount of money for myself and started an offline business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was also with no suoport during the pandemic when I lost my job but i started working online and I was able to save some amount of money for myself and started an offline business.
That was a very good move. You are just very lucky to get to know the legitimate ways to make money online. So many couldn't find one so easily like my own case. So, you are so lucky.

What business will you suggest for student who has no support and still struggling to pay her fee,I know there are alot of business but some will crash with her study time so which business will be the best for such student
If you have the skills to do any online work, then through this you can easily earn onlin which you can pay your school fees.Digital marketing is a very good for student Because through this you can easily earn money by working just 2 hours.

If you are a student who does not have any kind of support whatsoever then I think you should go into the virtual assistance role. You are really going to be helping businesses to answer questions or respond to the email stealing your free time.

As a student who is self-sponsored? One could engage in part-time jobs ranging from teaching, mobile selling of things to fellow course mates and looking for legit earning sites online.
Online business is a really good venture if you are looking for more flexibility and attend to your other daily task offline while you still spare some time for your online jobs.

If you are a student who does not have any kind of support from their parents then you should go into freelance writing. This is something that you can always be able to do at your free time after school.

Working online is the best way to start raising money for a student that has no definite support , you can start working on survey sites and forum sites to raise money and start your own offline business

A student that has no support can throw in the forest exchange trading market. It sure has a lot of risks, but the fact remains that the potentials in it are much , and anyone who takes their time to learn will definitely end up with lots of profit.

A student who has not support could actually put up a work on the internet that requires no investment example of such a work is the paid to post platform and it is very sure that you will earn something reasonable.

A students who had no support could just work on paid to post sites. The amount of money made by this means will be enough to foot some bills as a student

A students who had no support could just work on paid to post sites. The amount of money made by this means will be enough to foot some bills as a student
That's a good suggestion, you can base more on online earning opportunities as this would give such a student flexibility and more time to also concentrate on there daily academic activities as well.

A student who had no support could just get a phone and internet and work on the paid to post forum to make something reasonable for himself because it doesn't require any investment.

At the moment, the way am seeing things going on in my country,the best business to start as a student without any support is an online business, such as affiliate marketing and others.

Because of the economic situation of the country which makes it very difficult for the citizen to survive , the only way I believe a student with no support can survive is by going into online business such as affiliate marketing.

There are many sites or businesses that a student can venture into without the business clashing. I can recommend online platform and businesses that pay. One of them is a site like this bizdustry; you can earn without any stress and it won't clash with your class.

I would strongly recommend a very good website that were paid promptly for a student who has more support and such kind of website is called a paid to post website it is probably one of the best online.

I would strongly recommend a very good website that were paid promptly for a student who has more support and such kind of website is called a paid to post website it is probably one of the best online.
For me , I would just advise a student to learn a skill such as forex trading or maybe cryptocurrency. That would really help. Posting on paid to post can be an additional online business when there's free time .

I prefer that I don't start a business if I can't be able to manage it and if I don't have the money. It is much better if you just look for a part time job so that you can just earn. If you don't have any support and money to start a business then it won't be good if you do that. It is much safer if you just work and save so that you can be able to pay your fees.

She can become a waiter, waiters usually earn decent amounts of money from both the job and the tips, so if she is good at it and like the idea she can become a waiter.
Or she can do any job that students at her age are working at, for example becoming a cashier, ice cream worker, pizza restaurant worker, clothing store seller and etcetera. Although those jobs are not necessarily paying well a job is still better than nothing when you need the money.

A student who had no support could as well try as much as possible to sell edibles, because this type of products are of high demand and you will make a huge amount of profit from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds