Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

The amount a freelancer can earn depends person to person. For example since we are posting in a forum, it provides small incentives and we can hardly earn 25 to 30 dollars per month, but when a web developer develop the websites can be sold for more than $50. So it depends upon the skill of the individual.
Yes,you're right. You earn more with freelancing especially if you have steady clients. However, you earn consistently from forums every time as long as you can write. You don't need any client or advert.

Advertisement Placeholder
Please have been trying to get into the freelancing business for a while now with no success I tried considering web design and programming because of my love for them but it was hard learning on my own. Can you please put me through on how to start
One thing that made me started doing freelancing is because of the less stress that is involved in freelancing business and also the money involve.

I engage a freelancer in other to have multiple streams of income for myself. Freelance gives me flex ibility to do some other things while spend a little time on the work.

I picked up interest in freelancing after I did some findings and I discovered that there is some money to be made in that industry and you can also do it at your free time.

what made me start doing freelancing was because I remember when I stayed learning design that was when the first lockdown hit the truth is I don't want to stay idle, because I felt and believed that what I studied at school at the moment was not good enough to take me to the label or state I wanted to get to neither was it good enough to give me the kind of funds I hoped to get or making life.

I started working online to gain another source of income and also not to be idle when I am not busy with my offline work and other errands.

It's very obvious that a lot of people are making a very decent amount of money by becoming freelancers which is why I believe is one of the best reason why I took up such task.
A lot of people making decent amount of money from freelancing does not mean that it is everyone that will do it, there are a lot of other Internet business that can fetch you a decent amount of money if you do it properly.

What make everyone to start a business is his passion about that business not only freelancing even though I'm not a freelancer but that's the fact.

There are some freelance site that cannot be accessed with a mobile device like fiverr ,even if you are able to access it there are some tasks that you will still need a laptop before you are able to complete it, are you interested in becoming a freelancer?
Yes, I want to become a freelancer, designing graphics in the future. That's what I'm good at during my early university days. Immediately I'm relieved offline, I'll pursue a career in the freelance sector. You can access fiverr using a mobile phone, but you can't create seller's account using a mobile phone you need desktop for that.

Yes, I want to become a freelancer, designing graphics in the future. That's what I'm good at during my early university days. Immediately I'm relieved offline, I'll pursue a career in the freelance sector. You can access fiverr using a mobile phone, but you can't create seller's account using a mobile phone you need desktop for that.
Then it is useless for me to try using mobile phone to do anything that has to do with freelancing, I really have to wait until I get a computer so I can start learning most of the lucrative skill that is available.

Please have been trying to get into the freelancing business for a while now with no success I tried considering web design and programming because of my love for them but it was hard learning on my own. Can you please put me through on how to start
One thing that made me start doing freelancing was When Covid 19 stroke I went into 19 business and the only thing I can lay my hands on was freelancing.

Then it is useless for me to try using mobile phone to do anything that has to do with freelancing, I really have to wait until I get a computer so I can start learning most of the lucrative skill that is available.
Maybe you should wait till you get a desktop computer instead of facing hassle trying to use another person's desktop to create account.

I started freelancing some years back due to the fact that I was unable to get a physical office job. Since then I have been able to make some huge amount of money working as a freelancer full time in my domain

I've been trying to get into freelancing but I haven't succeeded I'm still patient though I was actually referred but a friend.

I started freelancing some years back due to the fact that I was unable to get a physical office job. Since then I have been able to make some huge amount of money working as a freelancer full time in my domain
You are most welcome in the freelancing sector. But you must also work hard because getting job here is not easy, and the ones you get should be completed in proper time. Also you should maintain the quality of your tasks.

Maybe you should wait till you get a desktop computer instead of facing hassle trying to use another person's desktop to create account.
I do not even have access to another person's desktop here, I only concentrate with my phone on paid to post website, I think I'll just consider what you have just said and wait to get a laptop before I even think of starting.better ✊🏼✊🏼

I do not even have access to another person's desktop here, I only concentrate with my phone on paid to post website, I think I'll just consider what you have just said and wait to get a laptop before I even think of starting.better ✊🏼✊🏼
You're there, it will be better you concentrate on your own savings to get a desktop computer of your own. I have a desktop computer but its faulty that's why I dropped it.

A lack of local jobs and the fact that I have anxiety around people in general. It felt appropriate to actually work online instead of in an actual physical location job. And I'm glad I did, as I've been surviving doing my own thing.

You're there, it will be better you concentrate on your own savings to get a desktop computer of your own. I have a desktop computer but its faulty that's why I dropped it.
And also I need to research on the type of laptop I will buy that will be able to carry out all the tasks conviniently I don't need something that after buying they will say that the space is not supported and so on

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds