Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

I am not fully into freelancing at the moment but then I have big plans for it. What made me to go into it was just to look for a way in order to expand my earnings outside my offline work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelancing can be a good source of income especially if you have a high demanding skill, it is even the best type of business especially on rainy season in which offline business might seems difficult.
I started doing freelancing when I caimito online business research and I found freelancing as one of the most lucrative business online.

Its been long I about it back then
I bought it during 2012with estimated price of $150 spend for it as a new HP computer. Up to now its still around serving me, even though its weak now.
Weaks as how ? I would like to know more about the specification like how many inbuilt storage capacity and also the RAM, I will like to know about the processor and how long the battery always last .

The major reason people ventured
Into freelancing is simply because they want to make money. It is a very lucrative way to make money if you have a skill.

Freelancing can be a good source of income especially if you have a high demanding skill, it is even the best type of business especially on rainy season in which offline business might seems difficult.
Yes you can do it in and out of season too especially during this lockdown period where most offline businesses are struggling to keep up. It's just that competition is very high.

Freelancing is awesome and flexible. I work as a freelancer for some writing companies and the pay is good. Since I don't get a job daily, I had to look for other options to cover up. Money must be made.

Not just this. The rate of unemployment and the use of machines in industries should prompt us towards establishing online earning method that will help us to succeed easily.
I couldn't agree more with you on this because in my country the rate of unemployment is just too high that most people and now unemployed and it had become very imperative that we should all have other sources of income and this is when they online platform to earn money it's very important.

Freedom my dear! Freedom to work in anywhere i so wish to work In the world. It's were most people are taking their career to in this internet age.

Some who started freelancing was for survival means and some who had what they were doing before venturing into it focused more on it because of the flexibility of being able to balance it with other stuffs they are doing and the good returns it brought to them.

Making more money and free time is a reason why I go into federal and see in the first place. Freelancing suite my needs as I like to be doing most of the things in the including making money.

I started doing freelancing when I caimito online business research and I found freelancing as one of the most lucrative business online.
It is lucretive and a lot of people are doing it, I know some people who are working full-time online and they are making a lot of money with it, you can also be among but it requires some dedication.

I'm not on any freelancing site but i think what make many people to start freelancing is because they are looking for other source of income to add to the one they have.

Yes you can do it in and out of season too especially during this lockdown period where most offline businesses are struggling to keep up. It's just that competition is very high.
The competition can be overcome when you are able to identify a successful and honest expert who have been in the freelance system for a long time, they will help you on how to get started.

Weaks as how ? I would like to know more about the specification like how many inbuilt storage capacity and also the RAM, I will like to know about the processor and how long the battery always last .
I mean the desktop computer is malfunctioning at the moment. Things aren't going as it where earlier on. The ROM is 120GB and the RAM is 4GB. The ba3 capacity is 1,500 MAH.

I couldn't agree more with you on this because in my country the rate of unemployment is just too high that most people and now unemployed and it had become very imperative that we should all have other sources of income and this is when they online platform to earn money it's very important.
The only challenge with online income is that one do not solely need to depend on it for making money ,he or she needs good planning on other skills especially graphic designing and programming

The only challenge with online income is that one do not solely need to depend on it for making money ,he or she needs good planning on other skills especially graphic designing and programming
One thing that made me started doing freelancing was my love for online business and realising is one of the online business I fell in love with.

The type of freelancing services I render is not the one of going to fiverr and upwork ND the likes to search for gigs. I do my freelancing personally like what I'm doing here in bizdustry now offering my devices for pay

This talk about online business having a challenge of not being able to cancel form once need is because most online job only hands very little amount of money that can serve as a passive income not a full-time income but one very good online business that I know that is capable of giving one lot of money is the freelancing business as most people can use that as a full-time job because it pays very high.

This talk about online business having a challenge of not being able to cancel form once need is because most online job only hands very little amount of money that can serve as a passive income not a full-time income but one very good online business that I know that is capable of giving one lot of money is the freelancing business as most people can use that as a full-time job because it pays very high.
It all depends on the type of online job you are Into. If it is a job that is not paying well theb this might be the case but there are people that make huge amount from online gigs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds