Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Juggling With a Job and Freelancing

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
It is generally believed that it is quite impossible to juggle a regular job and a freelancing at the same time. However, from my own experience, I can confidently say that's not the case. I used to have a day job and in the mean time was also working on freelancing sites. I managed both commitments equally. As time went on, I had to make a choice because working 12-13 hours daily without a single day off was becoming unsustainable for me.

A lot of people will tell you that you also need to do side hustle to build a better financials but after your 8 hours work in the day job, it will be quite impossible to work in your side hustle. By the way, are you juggling with a job and freelancing.

I am, even though it’s not easy. But at this point I cannot depend on a single source of income, so I have to find a way to complement it. Freelancing is actually the best way, since it affords me the opportunity to work at my own scheduled time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor