Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Freelancing is an opportunity for me to stay at home. I take freelance during this time of pandemic. This is the most effective way for me not to get infected. It really helps me a lot during pandemic days. I have lots of time with my family as well. So this is the good thing about working freelance. This is the kind of job that I expected. So guys out there your should try.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was tired of having a boss who had no single regards or respect for anyone. And push us around for errands like slaves or robots. This condition was very bad and was having negative effect on my health so I had to start my own freelancing service to make money and become my own boss

I don't know why, but i i know is that iam passionate about such kind of work. I love writing contents, articles and other things that can interest clients.
Everyone is motivated in one way or the other why they join freelancing platform.

Even though I had done a couple of freelancing projects in the past, I did not become a full-time freelancer until I lost my job due to Covid. I was laid off during the lockdown. Now that businesses have resumed, I was invited by my company to rejoin, but I decided to stay with my freelancing career. I am not making enough, but I am enjoying.

Below are some reasons why I took up freelancing gigs
I. Desire to choose when I work
Work schedule flexibility was a huge motivator in choosing to freelance. Flexible schedule freelance jobs can provide the ultimate in choosing what hours and days you work.
II. Freedom
The general concept of having freedom to make choices that suit my life was a huge reason to freelance.
III. Desire to choose where to work
Work flexibility often comes free of any obligation to live in a certain geographical area. After valuing the flexibility to been able to move without worrying about loosing my job as well as the freedom to work from anywhere.
IV. Desire to be my own Boss
The freelance lifestyle can bring with it the freedom to control your own workload and the kind of work you choose to do. If you’re just setting out to be your own boss a bit of a financial cushion can be a big help, many successful freelancers have found.
V. Desire to choose my own projects
What kind of work brings you satisfaction, or even joy? Whether you want to juggle multiple freelance projects at once, or just one rewarding gig, the freelance life can give you the freedom to choose.

the time of fast living, it is hard to synchronize family and work commitments. What would make life easier are many flexible working hours, being a freelancer makes me organize my working time as i want, whether it’s morning, afternoon or evening. Convenient is that in this way I can work some other jobs too, of course, if you can manage all of your obligations.

Choose a Niche. Get Clear on Your Service Offerings. Define What Your Ideal Client Looks Like. Create a High Quality Portfolio Site. Start freelancing Before Your Quit Your Day Job. Level Up Your Skills. Build Your Credibility. Determine Your Pricing.

For me, it's the extra income. Freelancing is a side hustle for me, whenever I'm free at work or during breaks, I work online. The online works I do only take little of my time, for instance, I work for few minutes here in bizdustry and I wait for the next hour.

I think for me the earning from the job alone wont be a good option for paying the bills. And also I had to extend my earning in such way that I was thinking of making sure the freelancing was one way for paying my extended bills. So on that thought I should be thinking about working with other sites and the gigs which can increase my saving as well.

As a freelancer, you can work to support whatever kinds of clients you choose (in theory). A lot of freelancers find it satisfying to directly help small business owners, to write articles on topics they find personally important, or use their skills to support worthy organizations pro-bono part of the time.

I got into freelancing because my flair for writing. I have passion for some in promptu discussions and was glad when I finally found a place to do so. And also, for the fact that I can get paid, I am into freelancing.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
Freelancing is a best option for online earning it makes and good option it makes your skill and mental lavel and it is more beneficial to get and earn money for for getting a good work.
It is taking time to ge money more.

My online earning is mainly concentrated on working on paid tom post forums and micro jobs. I am yet to join freelancing platforms. I want to freelance because this will give me financial freedom

I used to write articles and fictional stories since my childhood. However, by the passage of time, I developed the passion for becoming a writer. I do not consider myself an expert writer, as I am not even a native English speaker. I have worked as a "English as a second language" writer. I used to write for content mills and I made some money online. So writing is one of my hobbies and learning English language is my passion.

Unemployment and I needed fund to support my Forex business, also the taste to try new things. As time goes on I try to build my freelance site instead of making shortage of payment.

Due to the high rate of unemployment in my country, i opted for freelancing to enable me gain more experience on the field i work and not to stay idle.
[automerge]1619245581[/automerge]
Due to the high rate of unemployment in my country, i opted for freelancing to enable me gain more experience on the field i work and not to stay idle.

I joined freelancing because I was broke and I needed a good source of income. I do freelancing work on fiverr and I have earned a decent amount of money.

I ventured into freelancing because I love the freedom and independence that comes with working online, and also to have additional source of income. It has been a good experience so far, but the limitation that comes as a result of one's region and country of residence has been somewhat discouraging and frustrating.

I was still in college when I began to earn by freelancing on local newspaper. When I graduated, I continued freelancing a news paper and earned really well. Therefore, I continued freelancing.

I have found that you do not have to make your leisure or free time to waste away when actually you can use to man money so that is why I started to free lance my skills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds