Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Well, concerning your question in the above post on what made me join freelancing, I have to say that I am not a freelancer but I see people make good money from it, well I am still learning an high income skill on forex trading which is good

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing that made me start doing freelancing is because of the unique profession of the job. It gives you a free roll to play and business sector as a freelancer.

Well what makes many people venture into freelancing is lack of money and also the urge to make money. Freelancing is one of the most lucrative online skill or online businesspresently because a lot of people are looking for others who will do their work for them.

I am not into freelancing yet but I'm planning to do that, I really need to take my time and learn everything about freelancing to understand it all so as to fit into the high competition in the freelance site, I need some time to go about it.

There are many reasons people do freelancing, one of them is that it makes one self dependent and make money easily. One could easily make money with less stress and work as they wish . I'm freelancing the effort you put is your income
For me I have always wanted to do a freelancing job but what has been delaying my enrolling into the freelancing job market is the fact that I do not have any digital skill to do on any of the freelancing platform and I have been so lazy to learn any of this digital skills.

I am not into freelancing....yet because I have not perfected my skills, but I know that many people do freelancing because it provides financial freedom and time freedom.

The most common reason for starting out as a freelancer or entrepreneur is the ability to be your own boss. No more working with control freak management, no more being clocked in and out of the office, no more getting told off for being late

The desire to be independent and being able to work at my own pace made me consider acquiring free lancing skills .this is the main thing that I want.

Those who.operate as freelancers have a goal for that, they simply want to earn money offering their skill, and majority of them are talented which made them popular in the freelance marketplace cos of the quality of gig they deliver.

What makes many people venture into freelancing is basically the money involved in it and also making money with your skills is definitely one of the best.

The most common reason for starting out as a freelancer or entrepreneur is the ability to be your own boss. No more working with control freak management, no more being clocked in and out of the office, no more getting told off for being late

Seriously, when it comes to working for a company or another business establishment, no one wants to slave forever because it's definitely not worth it with what they pay.

Those who.operate as freelancers have a goal for that, they simply want to earn money offering their skill, and majority of them are talented which made them popular in the freelance marketplace cos of the quality of gig they deliver.
Yes they definitely have a goal ,I am not yet a freelancer but I'm thinking of becoming one in the future .for now I still need to work and raise some money to get a powerful laptop for a start. because that is the most important tools.

Yes they definitely have a goal ,I am not yet a freelancer but I'm thinking of becoming one in the future .for now I still need to work and raise some money to get a powerful laptop for a start. because that is the most important tools.
That's nice idea you crave for. You should save money to buy yourself a laptop. That will enable you work more comfortably access other freelancer site which mobile device couldn't access.

The pandemic was actually a hugh reason why so many persons went into freelancing, many lost their offline jobs, while some go not go out to make their daily bread, they all had to come online to get a job, that was how many went into freelancing.

Seriously, I was able to find out what a lot of people who are actually engaged as freelance writers are earning on daily basis, then I knew immediately it's something I can't pass on.

That's nice idea you crave for. You should save money to buy yourself a laptop. That will enable you work more comfortably access other freelancer site which mobile device couldn't access.
There are some freelance site that cannot be accessed with a mobile device like fiverr ,even if you are able to access it there are some tasks that you will still need a laptop before you are able to complete it, are you interested in becoming a freelancer?

I started freelancing when I saw that people earned good income from it. I had writing skills so I decided to register with fiver. I wasn't successful because of the fierce competition there so I had to abandon the course.

I started freelancing when I saw that people earned good income from it. I had writing skills so I decided to register with fiver. I wasn't successful because of the fierce competition there so I had to abandon the course.
The amount a freelancer can earn depends person to person. For example since we are posting in a forum, it provides small incentives and we can hardly earn 25 to 30 dollars per month, but when a web developer develop the websites can be sold for more than $50. So it depends upon the skill of the individual.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
I know about this freelancing during this covid 19 saga and i'm yet to do anything regarding this because i still believe that my skills cannot face other competitors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds