Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Freelancing gives the opportunity to work at my own convenience most times. I can set preference for the kind of contract or job offers I want to receive which doesn't happen outside freelancing. Apart from the inconvenience there can also be busy times and frustrating times as well. But being able to sit in a bus, in the bathroom, on your couch half naked, doing what you're good at your convenience and getting paid is something I can't trade anything for.

Advertisement Placeholder
Please have been trying to get into the freelancing business for a while now with no success I tried considering web design and programming because of my love for them but it was hard learning on my own. Can you please put me through on how to start
It's truly difficult to start with freelancing if you don't have the skills. But for web design and programming l think you need someone to teach you physically because it's not easy to understand them through writing. For now l'm still not too perfect because l'm still learning it from one of my family member. But if you have the time, you do more work on logo designing because it's much simpler and you can easily understand it when you find someone around your area to guide you through for the first time.

It's truly difficult to start with freelancing if you don't have the skills. But for web design and programming l think you need someone to teach you physically because it's not easy to understand them through writing. For now l'm still not too perfect because l'm still learning it from one of my family member. But if you have the time, you do more work on logo designing because it's much simpler and you can easily understand it when you find someone around your area to guide you through for the first time.
Thanks for writing back. Is there anything you can share maybe some materials or sites you think would be helpful or the ones you found nice and explanatory on the best ways to creating a good logo. Thanks

I started freelancing out of unemployment. When I graduated our of University without any hope of getting a job, I went for digital marketing course, from there I started working for blog with content writing and promotion of goods and services on Fiverr and upwork and the journey has been good.

There are is very large network of the freelancer if the free lancing marketing of the freelancer of the get the market of the doing free lancing of the hope ful market in the successful marketing of the successful marketing in the industry of the legelmarket in the market indusry of the hope ful in the market if the freelancer.

I am a graphics designer and one of friends advise me that I can be working online to a good money through my skills and he introduced me to a freelance sites, when I seek the sites I fall in interest I as saw the prices of the people works which made me register.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
Freelancing is an interesting aspect of being financially independent. More so if you have a very top notch gig. You have all the time in the world to plan and execute any job of your choice. Plus, you determine your pay at any given time.

The most common reason for startingout as a freelancer or entrepreneur is the ability to be your own boss. No more working with control-freak management, no more being clocked in and out of the office, no more getting told off for being late—you are the master of your own ship, and that's a great way to feel.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
There are many reasons why I can start freelancing because it will give me a job and I can invest as much as I want in the business and earn more money. Working on it is a great job. Which can make a lot of money.

it's a way to generate extra income to pay off debt or save for a rainy day. It's affordable to start if you already have the skills and equipment to do the job.It's often flexible, allowing you to work part-time

It was initially to explore other means of earning because I was desperately looking for a job and not winning at all. And then I got a job and worked with a line manager from hell. I decided to quit and focus on remote work, and I'm glad to say I have no regrets at all.

What can make a person to start any business, is if you have passion for that, so what can make me start freelance business is because I have passion for it, and also make money for yourself,

I began doing freelancing because I enjoy writing and interacting with others. That is the best thing that motivated me to begin this work. It's so depressing for me to stay a day without chatting online. So, I wondered, why not turn this love for social media to online contribution?

I'm just involved in online earning from trading and investing cryptocurrency on different platforms. I also was invited by my friend to join freelancing platforms a year ago, i just created a couple of accounts on different freelance sites but i have not been there to offer my services because of studies burden.

I want to start freelancing because it's an avenue for me to display my skills and to be good at doing something for a start, this is something I feel deep down my heart.
The fact that I will be independent makes the whole thing very desirable to me.

There are several reasons to startfreelancing: Done on the side around your job, it's a way to generate extra income to pay off debt or save for a rainy day. It's affordable to start if you already have the skills and equipment to do the job. ... As soon as you find a client, you can start getting paid tofreelance.

I got intrested in freelancing because I needed something to keep me busy and earn me some money. I was in the university by then, at second year. As you may know, there is alot of free time in campus yet it was so hard to find an offline part time job and no capital to start a business. So I stumbled upon online writing platforms and found something to fill up my time while earning me some extra cash.

I had time looking for a way to generate income online, but could not find how to do it. Since my offline cash inflows don't cover my basic needs. After so many failed attempts, I started to generate small amounts of money online, and little by little I have been learning and increasing my profits.

I'm a computer science student. Freelancing is part of my practical subjects. But I wasn't focused on it. But vocations of Covid-19 forced me to do something to spend my time. Then I started it learning from different sources and YouTube is one of the red hot favorite to learn anything practically. It takes much time to complete projects but it gives us handsome income in return too. So I'm enjoying it a lot.

What I loved about it is that, you learn on the job and get paid for it. anybody who is a freelancer would agree to this fact. You don't have to wait till you are perfect before you start selling your skills. As a matter of fact, what will bring you towards perfection is frequent practice of your skills. So what can be better than the fact that you are learning the ropes of the job and getting paid for I by different buyers. U also get to work for fun. You pick a niche you are comfortable with and work as though u are having fun.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds