Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

Get paid to post websites are the major source of income for me online. At present I am working hard to build a niche websites where I can earn money from affiliate marketing and display adverts.
I think we are the same in this aspect as for me get paid to post forum is actually my only source of online income right now as the cryptocurrency investment that I did is not giving me the kind of return on investment that I thought it will be giving me rather I am at a loss but though I am still waiting for it to come back to profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
I sell fashion accessories like cufflinks, lapel pins, tie clips and I advertise via sponsored ads on Facebook after which I make sure to deliver to customers who request, I also work remotely online at home for an organization, these are my major sources.

To me I would say the major source of online income is advertising for a product. People build social media accounts solely for this purpose

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
My major source of online income for now is paid to write or post platforms like bizdustry.
This is my first time earning from an online platform.

My major source of online income is actually on posting forums, I feel very comfortable working on these sites and moreover, it suits my offline engagements just perfectly

My major source of income online is on paid to post sites. I only make money here on bizdustry and I'm still satisfied with it. I don't find enough time to be online.

My major sources of online income are writing of articles for some sites and also by commenting on posts on Bizdustry. The earnings might be small but it's better than nothing.

My major source of income online is trading in cryptocurrency and get paid that is not really easy to make money online, you need to work very hard.

For now,it is writing on forums like bizdustry and beermoney forum. I also earn from airdrops and other crypto stuffs. I wish to start blogging soon but I need some time to cool of and a good number of audience when I start.

Can you please share on what kind of Airdrop sites do you work right now? I consider Airdrops a waste of time because I have never earned anything using Airdrops.

Currently, I am only posting on forums and generating some cash. Previously, I was working on micro job sites, get paid to sites and earn online. I have also tried working on article sites but never earned a penny.

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.

I still haven't taken the online part seriously. I work on some sites ptc so to speak, 2 forums for which I am paid to post some applications on the phone.

I earn about 200E a month from all this work. :)

Same here, always paid to post sites, like Bizdustry ❤️ and then I work transcription on the side. Usually medical transcription but lately it has switched to legal transcription and I guess I’m ok with that. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Hey I don’t know
I just take what comes my way.

I think you are able to handle transcription jobs in a much better way because you are a native English speaker. Transcription jobs are quite harder for people whose native language is not English.

I still haven't taken the online part seriously. I work on some sites ptc so to speak, 2 forums for which I am paid to post some applications on the phone.

I earn about 200E a month from all this work. :)
Do you mean to say 200 Euro? If you are in my country, if you can earn 200 Euro in a month, you can easily pay 30 percent of your monthly expenses (food and rent).

Do you mean to say 200 Euro? If you are in my country, if you can earn 200 Euro in a month, you can easily pay 30 percent of your monthly expenses (food and rent).
I don't really know if there is any website that can gives you an opportunity to make up so that every month, if it is so then it is something I can't even imagine, so people might really make so much in Some website, jeez😬😬😬😬.

When I was active on upwork, I was making $200 per month, on average. There are of course site where you can make good money, but the problem is these sites are very competitive and you need to struggle to get jobs.

My major source of income online is on paid to post sites. I only make money here on bizdustry and I'm still satisfied with it. I don't find enough time to be online.
Same here. I also do make money online by working on posting forums not only on bizdustry and also trading cryptocurrency. There isn't really enough time to work online but I do try as hard as I can to make it work

At present get paid to post on forums is my major source of income online. the next one on my list is affiliate marketing to Amazon associate. I am planning to start a niche website in which I will be able to earn money from display advert.

I have lots of sources of income. There are lots of online gigs that I attend to every day. One of it is fivre. A community where you help people get what they want. You use your skills to help another

Same here. I also do make money online by working on posting forums not only on bizdustry and also trading cryptocurrency. There isn't really enough time to work online but I do try as hard as I can to make it work
Cryotocurrency trading is one of the best ways to earn money online. I also want to start crypto trading but Don't know how to start. Can you please explain abit further on cryotocurrency trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds