Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

Yes , you are quite right , depending on one source of income online might be dangerous because the sources might run dry anytime but I beleive bizdustry I here to stay once you are following the rules and regulation guiding the forum,
And moreover I also have other forum sites but due to my offline business activities, i dont have enough time to visit them.

wow that's great , I agree with you, bizdustry stay once you are following there rules and regulations guiding the forum ,that's very true ,some of this online forums are not even doing well as that of bizdustry
[automerge]1632494932[/automerge]
Wow, I like that you have a good handle on your online earnings, I make money from writing online and forums like this when I have the time. It is important to have a good way to earn online.
wow that's great ,a good idea if earning money by writing on some of the onlines forums ,from what you said earlier on it seems like you run more than a forum,but don't you think you will not have the Best time for both of them,I suggest you just look for a very good one like bizdustry and give it your full attention

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
but if I may ask why did you don't have time for other forums than bizdustry? or maybe you earn enough yo take care of your needs ,and how do you go about making your money online
The truth is that immediately I finish working on this platform I will just get very tired to do any other things again because mind you I always have a target to meet on this platform which makes me become tired after meeting it.

The truth is that immediately I finish working on this platform I will just get very tired to do any other things again because mind you I always have a target to meet on this platform which makes me become tired after meeting it.
very true ,I like your point of view , I was once thinking of registering account with some forums ,but I latter on realize that I cannot give those forums the best ,I will end up been in between ,so I planned to just stick on one forum and give it the best .

very true ,I like your point of view , I was once thinking of registering account with some forums ,but I latter on realize that I cannot give those forums the best ,I will end up been in between ,so I planned to just stick on one forum and give it the best .
I completely get your point and honestly that's the truth, most times I get very tired after working here, so any other thing I do on other forums are usually forced. But I still try my best because I have a target, and I need it as fast as possible, so I have no choice than to work on multiple sites, and it's actually all about making sacrifice.

I completely get your point and honestly that's the truth, most times I get very tired after working here, so any other thing I do on other forums are usually forced. But I still try my best because I have a target, and I need it as fast as possible, so I have no choice than to work on multiple sites, and it's actually all about making sacrifice.
yea ,multitaxing is also good,but the only thing that seems to be its problem is that ,sometimes you will be stressed up and not been able to give the exact information needed,that's great Sha ,since you are planning on reaching a target,may God help you through and in all that you do.

Most of my money comes from paid to post sites and writing online. I am an ESL writer and I have a few clients. However, my major source of income is paid to post sites because i love writing posts and sharing knowledge.

yea ,multitaxing is also good,but the only thing that seems to be its problem is that ,sometimes you will be stressed up and not been able to give the exact information needed,that's great Sha ,since you are planning on reaching a target,may God help you through and in all that you do.
LoL like I remember one day, I was so tired, after carrying out my offline activities, I came online after the whole day, I wanted to reply a post, I was talking about marriage, when the post was not even related to marriage at all 😂, it's well... May God help us all.

My major sources of onli e busines is paid to post, although I earn little but notwithstanding half bread is better than non

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
You have a really diversified income source. How long did it take you to establish all of this? I would love to learn about SEO, can you please indicate any resources that will prove helpful?

Most of my money comes from paid to post sites and writing online. I am an ESL writer and I have a few clients. However, my major source of income is paid to post sites because i love writing posts and sharing knowledge.
I think we are the same in this aspect as also most of my online earnings are coming from paid to post website which happens to be from this platform and it is of recently that I started earning money from cryptocurrency even though it seems to be stuck now because cryptocurrency is in a dip.

You have a really diversified income source. How long did it take you to establish all of this? I would love to learn about SEO, can you please indicate any resources that will prove helpful?
I attempted to work online in 2007 but I seriously started working online in 2013. I was trained by hubpages to write online, as well as digital marketing and SEO. Visit Alison, It is a free course site, you can learn every thing there.

My major sources of onli e busines is paid to post, although I earn little but notwithstanding half bread is better than non
Just like you my main source of income from my online business is paid to post website like this one which is my only source of income online right now also I also have cryptocurrency trading business but for now it is stuck in the dip. I haven't made any money on it for a month now.

My major source of online income is working on forum sites like bizdustry and cashtime forum online, I am also into investing of crypto currency and working as a freelancer.

My major source of online income is working on forum sites like bizdustry and cashtime forum online, I am also into investing of crypto currency and working as a freelancer.
I was considering of joining the cash time forums but I don't really know if they are still paying and if it is possible for me to make even $1 from the website, what do you have to say about it ?

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
It is good to have different sources of income ,right now I earn from both online and offline but my major source is the ofline, which is teaching

I have a lot of sources of online income. But this get paid to post platforms of which i work on just a few of them is one of major source of income online today. They are very easy to do and get paid in

My major source of income will be my ecommers stores, because that is where I make my living from everyday. And also I have the paid to post platforms to also thank for adding.ore to my online presence

My major source of online income for the time being is working on paid to post sites such as this forum and a few others out there. I have been working on these sites for some months now and looking forward to exploring other measures

I attempted to work online in 2007 but I seriously started working online in 2013. I was trained by hubpages to write online, as well as digital marketing and SEO. Visit Alison, It is a free course site, you can learn every thing there.
Thanks for the suggestion. I started in 2013 with PTC sites. What's hubpages? Is it a writing site that trains writers and is it free or paid?

Get paid to post websites are the major source of income for me online. At present I am working hard to build a niche websites where I can earn money from affiliate marketing and display adverts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds