Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

As of now my major online source of income is from one of the revenue sharing platforms called palscity. Palscity is a site just like Facebook whereby users are paid to post,like,reacting to comments and doing referrals.
It's a Kenyan based platform but it does except members from all countries.
However the minimum withdrawal for Kenyans is $5 through mobile banking while the international members withdraw at $50 through PayPal. I have been working with it since it's launch in 2020 and I haven't found any issues on payment or delay. It pays on 15th and 28th of the month
This is actually the first time I have heard of such a platform. It's not popular here in my country but I'd love to register on it. How can I register and start earning on it?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is still a good way of earning money online. I believe with more research and acquisition of digital skills, I would be able to increase the amount of money I make online very soon.
I know there are people who have several niche blogs and earn through Amazon Affiliates as well as ads. Someone I know from another forum has 7 blogs and earns well over $5,000 a month. I would love to reach that someday!

I know there are people who have several niche blogs and earn through Amazon Affiliates as well as ads. Someone I know from another forum has 7 blogs and earns well over $5,000 a month. I would love to reach that someday!
I never knew you could earn so much from blogging. If so, I think it is one of the most lucrative online jobs or tasks to do. I also believe programming is lucrative as well.

Freelancing. I have been a freelancer for a while now, and it has been what I have been using to pay my bills for the past years. And it keeps getting better every other month.
That is a very good one,over the years the job of freelancing have ctually grown to a very emviable height,and lots of persons have started to embrace these aspect of online engagement for their main and extra earnings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds