Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

My major source of online income is still get paid to post website. I have also think of doing some freelancing work but to some extent it's very hard to get freelancing gigs online.

Both of us are in the same boat, my friend! Right now I am mostly making cash online through online forums solely. Just like you I have tried a few freelancing sites, but they did not work for me in the way I wanted them to work, unfortunately.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I mainly use forex when it comes to earning online and it has been helping a lot and so far I have learnt to trade and so many other things but at first I had lots of losses

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
Woow. This is very motivating and this alone can motivate someone to work toward that direction. Hope you are open for mentorship to guide interested persons who want to take working online as full-time job. Welldone 👏

I engage in get paid to post forums to make money online. I also have two niche website which I am managing at present to make money from affiliate products I promote on them. I am planning to add cryptocurrency trading to my ways of making money online.

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
The only thing i do online asides marketing my products and advertising my business is earning on paid to post sites like bizdustry.
The money i make from bizdustry takes care of my immediate needs.

What kind of products are you selling? What kind of marketing methods you are using to sell your products. I am asking these questions because I also sell products, but my products are mainly digital products and services.

I get involved in a lot of online activities that fetch me money but my main source of online imvome is crypto trading and betting.
These two seems to go well for me and I advise anyone to give svtey but you must learn to control your greed

For now, the major source of my income is surveys online. Though I've been currently taking a training on dropshipping and Facebook ads mastery which would form the core of my online earnings as from the new year.

My major source of online income is still paid to post forums. I have also been diversifying to article writing and it has been going great so far. I hope to continue making more money as time goes by.

My major source of online income is still paid to post forums. I have also been diversifying to article writing and it has been going great so far. I hope to continue making more money as time goes by.
Article writing is actually good but there are times I consider it stressful, especially when I have alot of things on ground. Where do you usually write your articles?

Article writing is actually good but there are times I consider it stressful, especially when I have alot of things on ground. Where do you usually write your articles?
You have to be very creative before you can earn money through article writing. I happen to know few people who make good earnings monthly from writing and submit in articles to many on-line platforms.

You have to be very creative before you can earn money through article writing. I happen to know few people who make good earnings monthly from writing and submit in articles to many on-line platforms.

Any person with article writing skills can create their own blogs. There are many people who do not hire writers for their blogs and try to write articles on their own because they are quite knowledgeable and creative,.

Your online source of income is a motivation for me. I'll work to improve my own online earnings by adding some high level skills to it in order to earn well.
We keep improving as we keep working online , we gets information needed to make more money as we keep working daily online , currently i am working on forum sites and investing in crypto currency.

That's true, especially if you are into original content writing, creativity is key. Which article writing platform are you currently working on right now?

We keep improving as we keep working online , we gets information needed to make more money as we keep working daily online , currently i am working on forum sites and investing in crypto currency.
You aren't doing bad, working on different PTP sites, and investing your funds wisely into different choices of cryptocurrency will definitely yield profit if you allow it over time.

To be honest the major source of income for my online activities has been posting and get paid to forums. This is something that I will really like it to change in the near future as I would like to be a freelancer.

Affiliate marketing is my major source of income online. I have a Blog which promotes different physical products on Amazon associates store. I make commission every time someone made a purchase through the affiliate links on my website.

Working in forum sites is one of my major source of online money making income, I have been getting to know how to be a writer better since i have been working on forum sites.

I don't really have much to do online but make posts on few sites and try to see if I would get some articles writing jobs here and there. It's the only way for me to make money online.

My major online business is forums. This one of the best online business that someone can devote time. If someone can not trade online always he can not get money.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds